Pet filters : Wanted (Rare)

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Dirkie
Pet Score:5479
BattleTag®:dirk#1435
Realm:Frostwolf-us
Pet filters : Wanted (Rare)

Post by Dirkie » April 15th, 2013, 7:43 am

Is there a way to use the Pet Filters from this website to filter for which pets you still want as a Rare? I could just drop all the pets which are not rare then just filter for Wanted (just the wild pets). I am just wondering before I do that if there is another way? Is it possible to add a filter like that?

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Re: Pet filters : Wanted (Rare)

Post by Dragonwizard » April 15th, 2013, 8:33 am

Yes there is. Click add filter. Then choose quality rare and to the right of it choose exclude. Next click add filter and choose vender pets, and then choose exclude. Then you have to choose all the other ways to get pets, ie achievement, reputation, quest, etc, etc and exclude all of those (the only one you don't choose is wild pets). After all that the only pets that should be left are non-rare wild pets.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Dirkie

Post by Dirkie » April 16th, 2013, 11:24 am

Doesn't seem to work because if I have a pet where I have both a rare and an uncommon for instance even though I say exclude rares it still shows the uncommon. So I would think I still need a rare but i already have captured one.

Dirkie

Post by Dirkie » April 16th, 2013, 11:32 am

Think I figured out the easiest way is to EXCLUDE all the pets I have captured as RARES.

Dirkie

Post by Dirkie » April 16th, 2013, 1:55 pm

Well that doesn't work because when I reimport my pets it resets all the exclusions. :evil:

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » April 17th, 2013, 7:19 am

Dirkie wrote:Well that doesn't work because when I reimport my pets it resets all the exclusions. :evil:

Oh you are looking to put the rare pets into the exclusion Tab. That is totally different. AFAIK to do that you need to manually click on each pet and check off exclude.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."