Archeology Pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Cat666
Pet Score:7533
Realm:Saurfang-eu
Archeology Pets

Post by Cat666 » April 5th, 2013, 10:45 am

Are these a one time thing or can you get multiples?

Basically I have a crawling hand I'm working on and would love to trade it for a pet I'm unlikely to get by other means (TCG ones mainly) as I know plenty of people can't bear archeology. However if I'm never going to see it as an artifact again, then I'd keep it.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Re: Archeology Pets

Post by Dragonwizard » April 5th, 2013, 11:49 am

Rare Archy items like the Crawling Claw and other pets can only be gotten (is that even a word lol) once per character. So if you want another one you would have to level Archy on another toon. But the pets are also cageable as you know so you can get another one off the AH or in a trade.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » April 5th, 2013, 11:59 am

I have a lot of the tcg pets let me know which ones you are looking for. I'll be on line tonight after 6 server or there abouts.

Cat666
Pet Score:7533
Realm:Saurfang-eu

Post by Cat666 » April 6th, 2013, 1:55 am

Thanks for your replies.

I currently only have one toon with archaeology, but it's so easy to level now I might do another.

I also haven't completed the artifact yet, it's about 25% done so I will let you know when it's done and if I decide to trade or keep. Depends on how much I can stick archaeology.

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Tahsfenz » April 6th, 2013, 6:22 am

Some people have good luck with archy RNG, others do not. I do a few tol vir solves every night with no claw and I've heard of people getting it on their first rare. It makes me hate archy. At least I got the mount, but how often is a level 90 sitting around on a ground mount. If you trade it, I hope your RNG luck is just as good the second time around!