5 new pets!

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Nursie
Pet Score:4675
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us
5 new pets!

Post by Nursie » April 24th, 2012, 8:37 pm

Dementron
Pet Score:9542
Realm:Uther-us

Re: 5 new pets!

Post by Dementron » April 25th, 2012, 1:14 am

Sweet! Finally a raven!

Also, I remember someone at the press event saying we might be able to grow some pets on our farms. I'd guess that's where the turnip is from. I'm hoping it has a lot of sharp teeth. Those always look great on a vegetable. :twisted:

Larimar
MVP
Pet Score:7634
Realm:Nagrand-us

Post by Larimar » April 25th, 2012, 1:20 am

Dementron wrote: I'd guess that's where the turnip is from. I'm hoping it has a lot of sharp teeth. Those always look great on a vegetable. :twisted:
More reasons not to eat turnips!

Dementron

Post by Dementron » April 25th, 2012, 2:04 am

Checking in the Pet Journal in the latest build (which currently does not show any of my characters as actually having any pets, and crashes every few minutes) I've found a Twilight Fiendling (a fleshbeast) that I'm pretty sure I haven't seen mentioned before.

Dementron

Post by Dementron » April 25th, 2012, 2:44 am

Here are some more pets from the journal that I think might be new: (I might have just missed them somewhere though...), Stunted Shardhorn (rhino), Crimson Geode (a red version of the Elementium Geode), Arctic Fox Kit, Blighthawk (undead eagle), Bucktooth Flapper (beaver), Dragonbone Hatchling (condor) (Actually, some of these may have been mentioned in the Northrend thread...), Festering Maggot (not sure if new), Imperial Eagle Chick, Nordrassil Wisp (not sure if new), Scourged whelpling (undead dragon!), Tol'vir Scarab. I may be missing some too.

Nursie
Pet Score:4675
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Post by Nursie » April 25th, 2012, 2:48 am

Dementron wrote:Here are some more pets from the journal that I think might be new: (I might have just missed them somewhere though...), Stunted Shardhorn (rhino), Crimson Geode (a red version of the Elementium Geode), Arctic Fox Kit, Blighthawk (undead eagle), Bucktooth Flapper (beaver), Dragonbone Hatchling (condor) (Actually, some of these may have been mentioned in the Northrend thread...), Festering Maggot (not sure if new), Imperial Eagle Chick, Nordrassil Wisp (not sure if new), Scourged whelpling (undead dragon!), Tol'vir Scarab. I may be missing some too.
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... ?f=3&t=252

Dementron

Post by Dementron » April 25th, 2012, 3:06 am

Evilgnomey wrote:
Dementron wrote:Here are some more pets from the journal that I think might be new: (I might have just missed them somewhere though...), Stunted Shardhorn (rhino), Crimson Geode (a red version of the Elementium Geode), Arctic Fox Kit, Blighthawk (undead eagle), Bucktooth Flapper (beaver), Dragonbone Hatchling (condor) (Actually, some of these may have been mentioned in the Northrend thread...), Festering Maggot (not sure if new), Imperial Eagle Chick, Nordrassil Wisp (not sure if new), Scourged whelpling (undead dragon!), Tol'vir Scarab. I may be missing some too.
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... ?f=3&t=252
Dang, didn't see that. Must have come up while I was working on searching through the list between client crashes.

You beat me to it AND with pictures. :(

Synkai
Pet Score:2938
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Synkai » April 26th, 2012, 8:38 am

Just wanted to pipe up and say I received FIshy yesterday from a quest reward. Let Them Burn http://mop.wowhead.com/quest=29905 in the Jinyu Alliance hub towards the end of those quests. It is literally a fish in a bubble pet again, but so far every time I have summoned it, it seems to run up to a mob and gets eaten :o So not sure if it is a bug or not, but was rather entertaining the first couple of times lol

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » April 26th, 2012, 3:38 pm

Synkai wrote:Just wanted to pipe up and say I received FIshy yesterday from a quest reward. Let Them Burn http://mop.wowhead.com/quest=29905 in the Jinyu Alliance hub towards the end of those quests. It is literally a fish in a bubble pet again, but so far every time I have summoned it, it seems to run up to a mob and gets eaten :o So not sure if it is a bug or not, but was rather entertaining the first couple of times lol
Awesome find! Thanks for the heads up.

Poor Fishy. I hope it's a bug or maybe it has suicidal tendencies like the Plump Turkey :(
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » April 26th, 2012, 4:23 pm

I don't like that some pets disappear on you. It might be funny once or twice, but mostly it means you don't have a pet out. I'd love to see my lamb once and a while, but I just can't take the countdown to doom! That would put a bit of a damper on your pet battles, too, when your whole team self destructs. My turkey jumped in a fire, my rocket chicken is in orbit, and my sheep was eaten by a wolf. XD
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » April 26th, 2012, 4:43 pm

Lysi wrote:That would put a bit of a damper on your pet battles, too, when your whole team self destructs. My turkey jumped in a fire, my rocket chicken is in orbit, and my sheep was eaten by a wolf. XD
They're lovers, not fighters and would rather kill themselves than a fellow pet! (The lamb's a special case, though. He doesn't have a choice in the matter :( )
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com