Share pet collecting news and advice.
Anarky
Top Rater
Pet Score:5818
BattleTag®:Anarky#1819
Realm:Moonrunner-us
wowtcgloot code already redeemed.

Post by Anarky » March 22nd, 2013, 8:22 pm

Question for you collectors who have dealt with wowtcgloot(dot)com before. I have bought 3 sets of pets from them including a pair of nightsaber cubs tonight for me and the wife. However one of them when I redeemed it states it was already redeemed on Lothar (EU) when I got the code they issued me. I am located on Moonrunner (US). Has this ever happened to any of you before who have purchased from them? If so will they fix it? It's only 13.00 and I can buy another code. It us just principal for me and my wife was looking forward to her new kitty. Should have given her the first code instead of myself in hindsight.

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Re: wowtcgloot code already redeemed.

Post by Tahsfenz » March 22nd, 2013, 9:08 pm

It's things like that which make make nervous about buying things like this. I've been fortunate enough to not have had to purchase any of the TCG that I have so far. Hopefully it gets resolved for you!

Gwenolyn
MVP
Pet Score:5462
BattleTag®:Gwenolyn#1245
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Gwenolyn » March 22nd, 2013, 10:42 pm

I've never had a problem with them. I'm guessing they will work with you to resolve it. They are a good site imo. :ugeek:

Marsilus

Post by Marsilus » March 22nd, 2013, 10:54 pm

Personally I've not heard anything negative about the site, I had a relative who bought me some loot cards twice from a Ebay seller. He bought me a total of twelve and I never had a issue. The seller had a 100% rating, so he felt pretty good about buying from him. If the site is a good one, they will probably try to fix the issue tho, because they don't want bad press over a problem.

Tobylicious
Pet Score:7682
BattleTag®:Toby#1870
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Tobylicious » March 22nd, 2013, 11:21 pm

I've had this happen to me before. And as soon as it happened I emailed them and asked if they would give me a new code. They emailed me back literally 10 mins later with a new code that worked.

Greenstar
MVP
Pet Score:13888
BattleTag®:Mattob#1633
Realm:Deathwing-us

Post by Greenstar » March 23rd, 2013, 12:43 pm

Same as Tobylicious, I got a quick response and a new code when it happened to me last year.

Tahsfenz
Top Rater
Pet Score:3920
BattleTag®:Tahsfenz#1414
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Tahsfenz » March 23rd, 2013, 1:18 pm

That is reassuring to read out their responsiveness for people that haven't pulled the trigger to order from them. Hope that helps the OP too.

Casca
Top Rater
Pet Score:5184
BattleTag®:Chiba#2767
Realm:Outland-eu

Post by Casca » March 23rd, 2013, 1:48 pm

I doubt Warcraftpets or Wowhead would team up with them if they weren't absolutely reliable.

Dawayn
MVP
Pet Score:4305
BattleTag®:Dawayn#2413
Realm:Stormrage-eu

Post by Dawayn » March 23rd, 2013, 1:58 pm

I always buy my loot cards from them :)
Once a code wasn't correct and they sent me a new one, so just talk to them and they will solve it.

Anarky
Top Rater
Pet Score:5818
BattleTag®:Anarky#1819
Realm:Moonrunner-us

Post by Anarky » March 24th, 2013, 11:19 am

The posts where indeed correct. They sent me a new code within 2 hours the night I posted. This company has earned my business for life. I know mistakes happen and what's even more important to me is good customer service. They demonstrated they care about there customers.