People and fake top 10 pets list on server

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Orgazmonica
People and fake top 10 pets list on server

Post by Orgazmonica » April 20th, 2012, 4:08 pm

Theres a toon in my server thats number 3 claimed on the list but when you go to his armory he doesnt even have 100 pets. Does anyone do anything about these fraud people?

Maleika

Re: People and fake top 10 pets list on server

Post by Maleika » April 20th, 2012, 4:50 pm

I believe that you need to contact one of the admin directly and they can do a forced armoury import of their collection.

Nursie
Pet Score:4675
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Post by Nursie » April 20th, 2012, 6:43 pm

Orgazmonica wrote:Theres a toon in my server thats number 3 claimed on the list but when you go to his armory he doesnt even have 100 pets. Does anyone do anything about these fraud people?
keep in mind people can import from multiple characters.

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » April 20th, 2012, 11:01 pm

Before the site was changed to accommodate multiple characters on one account, some people did collections for only one toon, while others did for multiple toons, and the only difference was a box you clicked. I'm wondering if he hasn't bothered to change to the new way, and is still putting in pets from more than one character by hand, didn't put in all the toon names like you can now. I know some people do cheat on purpose, but I just wanted to throw that out as a possible alternative explanation.
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Mastr
MVP
Pet Score:14016
Realm:Burning Blade-us

Post by Mastr » April 21st, 2012, 3:32 pm

Maybe there should be a separate thread or forum just for reporting the people who think its funny to claim unearned, huge collections.

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by GormanGhaste » April 21st, 2012, 7:37 pm

Mastr wrote:Maybe there should be a separate thread or forum just for reporting the people who think its funny to claim unearned, huge collections.
No, because there is already a method for reporting false collections under the Contact section of the main website.
Mingyao on Madoran