Mr Bigglesworth

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Poutinette
MVP
Pet Score:4898
Realm:Zul'jin-us
Mr Bigglesworth

Post by Poutinette » March 6th, 2013, 10:00 am

I just noticed that I still have my 3 Mr. Bigglesworth.

Did they reversed this part of the patch or are we somewhat 'grandfathered'?

Gendou
Pet Score:4413
BattleTag®:Gendou#1955
Realm:Thunderhorn-us

Re: Mr Bigglesworth

Post by Gendou » March 6th, 2013, 10:04 am

Poutinette wrote:Did they reversed this part of the patch or are we somewhat 'grandfathered'?
We have them, but I deleted my extras and they didn't respawn. Huzzah! :mrgreen:
ImageImage

Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13720
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Morlis » March 6th, 2013, 4:50 pm

It may just be that you don't have any more characters that get the achievement, that is how you end up with more than one, each character you logged in got credit for the achievement and then got a new Mr Bigglesworth. Beyond 3 you might have seen the message "you can't have any more of this pet" type message.

This doesn't answer the question of "is it fixed" or not though. I would say it can be tested, create a newbie, log in, and see if you have more than one again.

I still have three, haven't deleted any yet. Figure I will when I run low on space. (not likely any time soon) :lol:

Morlis
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Formerruling
Pet Score:6226
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Formerruling » March 6th, 2013, 5:27 pm

Morlis wrote:It may just be that you don't have any more characters that get the achievement, that is how you end up with more than one, each character you logged in got credit for the achievement and then got a new Mr Bigglesworth. Beyond 3 you might have seen the message "you can't have any more of this pet" type message.

This doesn't answer the question of "is it fixed" or not though. I would say it can be tested, create a newbie, log in, and see if you have more than one again.

I still have three, haven't deleted any yet. Figure I will when I run low on space. (not likely any time soon) :lol:

Morlis
I only ever login to maybe 4 toons max, and can confirm before I got three, deleted, got three more, repeat twice til I gave up. Seems it didnt have to do with new characters it was just rewarding a new biggles everytime you logged in at all.