Spawn of G'nathus in Townlong Steppes

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu
Spawn of G'nathus in Townlong Steppes

Post by Luciandk » March 6th, 2013, 9:14 am

Not many seems to know about him yet on my server. did him twice today and won one of them.

100% dropchance from G'nathus, whom have 43 million hp. He hits extremely hard and while he can be 5manned with 1 healer, the healer really have to be up on his game to handle the incomming tank damage. I ended having to drop heals on tank to help out, being an elemental shaman.

G'nathus seems to have about 20 mins respawn time. The spawn is a large eel pet matching the boss, and unlike other fish pets it doesnt float in a buble, but snaking through the air behind you. Probably because its much larger than other fish pets and too large for a bubble.

Edit: Also scored a sunreaver microsentry from the haywire sunreaver construct. Seems everyone whom was in the fight wins one.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Re: Spawn of G'nathus in Townlong Steppes

Post by Dragonwizard » March 6th, 2013, 9:35 am

We 4 manned him yesterday. Comp was a Warr tank, priest healer, Spriest and mage. Tank and healer are normal and 6/12 heroic geared. It took about 5 mins to kill (spriest died somehow). We could have easilly 3 manned him but it would have taken a bit longer. Oh and I won the roll for the pet woot :)
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Ryazan
MVP
Pet Score:13560
Realm:Ragnaros-eu

Re: Spawn of G'nathus in Townlong Steppes

Post by Ryazan » March 6th, 2013, 12:40 pm

Three-manned with guildies few times within the last 30 mins. Not a soul there yet so got no PvP issues either.
- Taking your candles since 2005