Few Pet Tips To Battle Certain Types

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Godmyster
Few Pet Tips To Battle Certain Types

Post by Godmyster » March 4th, 2013, 1:47 pm

hi guys,

I need a few good pets that would be good to battle against:

- Flying Pets

- Undead Pets

- Critter Pets

- Elemental Pets

- Magic

If there were a thread that told me like a top 3 or 5 pets that are best to battle certain types would be awesome, but i cant find anything, and i think thats pretty important to battle.

Gendou
Pet Score:4413
BattleTag®:Gendou#1955
Realm:Thunderhorn-us

Re: Few Pet Tips To Battle Certain Types

Post by Gendou » March 4th, 2013, 1:54 pm

You might be interested in the double-counter list.
ImageImage

Formerruling
Pet Score:6226
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Formerruling » March 4th, 2013, 2:07 pm

Flyin pets get owned by dragons, especially those that do magic dmg like Celestal dragon or Emerald protowhelp.

Undead get owned by Aquatics especially those with critter attacks, namely frogs (any will do). Note that those with Pump are good too because of the bug that allows pump to bypass the undead rez.

Speaking of pump, that owns Elementals hard. The waterbugs or purple puffer (cheap tcg) are best.

Breehit
Pet Score:2996
Realm:Galakrond-us

Post by Breehit » March 5th, 2013, 1:02 pm

I looked at the Double Counter list, and there seem to be very few that will be helpful against Beast pets. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » March 5th, 2013, 1:25 pm

Breehit wrote:I looked at the Double Counter list, and there seem to be very few that will be helpful against Beast pets. Does anyone have a suggestion?
I don't think there aren't any ideal pets that are effective counters to Beasts at the moment. In a perfect world, it would be a flying pet with mechanical attacks. Hopeofully one will be implemented in the future.

In the meantime, most mechanical pets do well against Beasts in general. My personal favorites are the Darkmoon Zeppelin, Clockwork Gnome, and Fluxfire Feline.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com