Tamer Quests

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Spyro
Pet Score:3317
Realm:Feathermoon-us
Re: Tamer Quests

Post by Spyro » February 23rd, 2013, 8:05 pm

I have not experienced this. Hower the one quest where you beat the 4 tamers before Trixie has been acting like a daily for me.

Iconyx
Pet Score:2660
Realm:Magtheridon-us

Post by Iconyx » February 24th, 2013, 6:27 am

I just tested this out tonight, on multiple toons across both factions and multiple servers. It's an account-wide per faction thing, in other words you can complete all the Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Outlands, Northrend, and Pandaria circuits once when they are yellow quests (i.e. yielding a bag of pet supplies per continent) per faction. Put another way, once for Horde, once for Alliance, per account.

It got me excited because I thought I'd have unlimited repeats of Pandaria tamer circuits which yield a boatload of experience. Twas not to be...

Iconyx
Pet Score:2660
Realm:Magtheridon-us

Post by Iconyx » February 24th, 2013, 7:15 am

Now hold on just a minute, what's going on here...

I completed "Battle Pet Tamers: Kalimdor" a few hours ago, and now it's available again for completion. Does anybody know how this account-wide questing thing actually works?

Gendou
Pet Score:4413
BattleTag®:Gendou#1955
Realm:Thunderhorn-us

Post by Gendou » February 24th, 2013, 7:50 am

BPT:K from Varzok is available each day.
There does not appear to be a similar quest available from Audrey for BPT:EK, so it may be a bug.

In any case, it does allow you to pick up one extra bag if you want to go fight another five tamers.
ImageImage

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12575
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Talmar » February 26th, 2013, 12:03 pm

I think it's a bug of some kind. I've done the Kalimdor Tamer series several times now. It's nice, once I pick it up in OG on my horde toon I can fly around on my Ally paladin with the Ludicrous Speed mount doing them all. :)

Gilmar
Pet Score:3486
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Gilmar » March 6th, 2013, 2:07 am

Looks like Varzok is "fixed", he no longer gives a repeatable Daily quest to do the Kalimdor trainers. :cry:

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » March 6th, 2013, 7:07 am

Gendou wrote:BPT:K from Varzok is available each day.
There does not appear to be a similar quest available from Audrey for BPT:EK, so it may be a bug.

In any case, it does allow you to pick up one extra bag if you want to go fight another five tamers.
It's also doubles the xp you get for the round, as it allows you to fight each trainer twice (once for the BPT quest, then again for the daily).

Cheezhead
Pet Score:2885
BattleTag®:Warbeard#1879
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Cheezhead » April 4th, 2013, 8:58 am

Am I bugged OR does Varzok no longer give out a daily quest? I have tried removing the MoP Daily Pet Battle quest from my quest log, logging-out, playing other toons ... then waiting a day to see if it all resets. But no matter what I try, I can no longer get the Daily Pet Battle quest from Varzok. Please help!

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » April 4th, 2013, 9:56 am

Cheezhead wrote:Am I bugged OR does Varzok no longer give out a daily quest? I have tried removing the MoP Daily Pet Battle quest from my quest log, logging-out, playing other toons ... then waiting a day to see if it all resets. But no matter what I try, I can no longer get the Daily Pet Battle quest from Varzok. Please help!
It was never suppose to be a daily. It was only suppose to be a one time quest like the ally equivilant. So they fixed it.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."