Share pet collecting news and advice.
Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us
Challenge Modes

Post by Doobjanka » February 20th, 2013, 5:50 am

This is totally cheating, but if any tank and healer team that know how to do gold modes is interested, I'd love to work out something so the WarcraftPets guild on Madoran could offer it.

I'm sure we'll earn it ourselves eventually, but the group I've been running with doesn't have much time thanks to my work and school schedule. The group works well together, we just lack time. I know you can CRZ 2 and still get guild credit. Feel free to add me to BattleTag (Doobjank#1625) or hop on Madoran and send me a mail and we can try to work something out!
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Gwenolyn
MVP
Pet Score:5462
BattleTag®:Gwenolyn#1245
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Re: Challenge Modes

Post by Gwenolyn » February 20th, 2013, 3:40 pm

You're awesome Doob, to work so hard to get this for the guild :mrgreen:

Oh /ahem /bump!

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » February 20th, 2013, 4:19 pm

Wow that rocks. Trying to decide which toon to transfer over to this guild.

Lunarific
Top Rater
Pet Score:4359
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Lunarific » February 21st, 2013, 2:38 am

Hey Doob! I'm keen on trying for gold CMs at some point, though currently I've only tanked 2 bronzes and healed/dpsed 5 silvers on my resto shammy. That's probably not quite what you're looking for, but if you're ever short on people for CMs I'd love to help out! Also have a good healer or two I could drag along if they're online. :D Only thing is that I'm in Australia, so time zones would probably be an issue unless it was on weekends. Anyhow, I sent you a friend request just in case! :) (Etul#6173)

Ysabell
Pet Score:3028
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Ysabell » February 21st, 2013, 10:30 am

I'm not quite at a point where I could volunteer to tank, but if you have trouble getting people to help I could probably chip in some rewards to help motivate some peeps to help out. I'd bet we could get together a couple sets of Pandaren Spirit pets and maybe some others to offer a tank/heals team for their time at which point it might be something that could be posted up on the main site.

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12575
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Talmar » February 21st, 2013, 1:01 pm

I really need to level my WCP warrior. I've done lots of tanking in the past and would be happy to be a guild tank. It's hard though because I just leveled my alliance warrior and two warriors 85-90 back to back is painful. :)

Badpathing
MVP
Pet Score:12840
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Badpathing » February 21st, 2013, 1:30 pm

I have done the gold modes on my warrior (fury, not prot) and am interested in helping. I also have an ele shaman, hunter, priest and dk (though, my dk's gear is sub 463 atm and geared towards dps).

This is not a commitment, but a post stating interest. Like I said, I have experience doing them all and I certainly want the pet (though, I think I found a source on my current server).

Just would like to state, for the record, that you really need to have a good group for a few of the gold modes. There are some easy ones, but there are some that will make you pull your hair out with a bad comp or bad players.

Mowse
Pet Score:2572
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Mowse » February 24th, 2013, 2:38 pm

Sent a request.

I can tank
Mowse // Shadowmoon

And I would likely have a priest who would be able to heal for us
Icecreamsoup // Shadowmoon

(Sorry can't post links yet :3)

Edit: Sorry, he'd be healing on either his druid (Frozenorange) or his paladin (Freezieplate). I forgot he already finished them on his priest.