Beta question!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Vixen
Pet Score:8044
Realm:Twisting Nether-us
Beta question!

Post by Vixen » April 3rd, 2012, 1:10 pm

I haven't gotten in yet (qq) but I was wondering, these wild pets for pet battles, are you able to pull them out outside of pet battles like a normal vanity pet? Is that something they said we could do?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Beta question!

Post by Quintessence » April 3rd, 2012, 1:37 pm

Players currently can't collect or do battle with any wild pets, so we don't know yet. It's also unclear which wild ones will be collectible, which ones won't be, or if they'll all be able to join our collections.

I'm definitely hoping we can collect them all and summon them outside of battles like a normal vanity pet! If not, then it would make wild pets less interesting for those who don't wish to participate in pet battles, and I just can't see Blizzard making it that exclusive.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Nursie
Pet Score:4675
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Post by Nursie » April 3rd, 2012, 3:09 pm

I'm 99% sure you will be able to collect all the wild pets that make it to MoP launch and I'm 100% sure that they will be able to be summoned like current companion pets as there is are "summon random pet" and "summon pet" buttons in the pet journal.

Vixen
Pet Score:8044
Realm:Twisting Nether-us

Post by Vixen » April 3rd, 2012, 3:55 pm

Thanks for the information :] Guess we'll need to wait and see!