Not showing all at max level?

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Eyx
Top Rater
Pet Score:2641
Realm:Thrall-us
Not showing all at max level?

Post by Eyx » January 23rd, 2013, 9:38 am

Hey, if this has been addressed in another topic i apologize now for posting.
The site is showing i have only 73 pets at max level, i have the 75 pet achievement, and have leveled more to 25 since then. I think i have 76-77 total.

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: Not showing all at max level?

Post by Breanni » January 23rd, 2013, 9:43 am

Duplicate pets don't count on our site. Are any of them duplicates?

Eyx
Top Rater
Pet Score:2641
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Eyx » January 23rd, 2013, 1:30 pm

No, i dont believe so. I wouldn't waste time leveling the same 2 pets to 25, not until i had no other options anyway.
I know for the achievement they were all 75 different ones, and the couple after wouldnt have been the same.
I dont think any are even similar, apart from the 3 Pandaren Spirits i have at 25.
I will log into my toon and double check though.

Breanni
Site Admin

Post by Breanni » January 23rd, 2013, 3:24 pm

Eyx wrote:I will log into my toon and double check though.
Great -- let us know what you find. You might also compare to exactly what you have in your Armory page. That page should exactly match the pets shown on our site (well, almost exactly we fixed a few bugs on Blizzard's side to make our site more accurate than the Armory).

Soeren
Pet Score:3794
Realm:Skullcrusher-us

Post by Soeren » January 25th, 2013, 4:10 am

I too am having this issue. I was showing 75 at max level even though I have more than that. I recently upgraded and leveled a few pets, so I reimported my collection and now I am showing 73.

Breanni
Site Admin

Post by Breanni » January 25th, 2013, 11:02 am

Your collection should precisely match what you have on the Armory. So perhaps your Armory profile is incorrect (take a look), in which case your best bet is to contact Blizzard for tech support. Let us know what you find.

Irulan
Top Rater
Pet Score:13621
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Irulan » January 28th, 2013, 12:19 pm

Great job making changes to the way I can track my collection!

Unfortunatelly, I have to agree with people who posted here, there may be a bug.

According to the WoWProgress site I have 235 pets at 25 level. Warcraftpets summary at the same time shows 212 pets at max level. The issue here are not duplicates as WoWProgress doesn't show duplicates and I am sure that I don't have any at max level.
When I tried just to "manually" count the max level pets in my collection on Warcraftpets I counted 234 (but I may be wrong as it is really hard to count with all this colors and small digits ;) ), what is still more than 212 in the summary.

I also calculated average pet level (including all quailties, but exluding non-combat pets and duplicates - again based on data from WoWProgress) - 16,3 - and it also higher than in summary - 15,8.

Edit: typos

Ariterry
Top Rater
Pet Score:7847
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Ariterry » January 28th, 2013, 12:41 pm

I am having this same issue and my armory is correct as well as my in game list at 69 max lvl pets. This also coincides with my lvling ach. BUT this site shows me at 64 max lvl pets. This took forever but I went through the list here vrs my in game list and all are accounted for. I noticed that although none are duplicates at lvl 25 8 have same quality duplicates at a lower lvl and 2 have lower quality duplicates at a lower lvl.... At first I thought the double blues at different lvl was the culprit and then I found a few more and realized that there are more duplicates than I am missing from my max lvl number.

In case it helps these are my duplicates that have same quality dupes at a lower lvl: desert spider, emerald boa, jungle grub, rock viper, small frog, rabbit, sidewinder, tolai hare pup. (I will be deleting the duplicates for jungle grub and tolai hare pup as they are oversights but the rest will stay)

here are the ones that have lower quality dupes at a lower lvl: sea gull and shore crab. (I will be deleting these duplicates as they were an oversight.

Ariterry
Top Rater

Post by Ariterry » January 28th, 2013, 12:47 pm

ok VERY interesting.. I deleted the 4 duplicates I indicated above and reimported... my total at max lvl now shows 66(2 higher) and my duplicate number went down the appropriate 4. So I really do think this is some bug involving dupliacates at the same quality (example I have 2 blue emeral boas, 1 at 25 and 1 at 10.. I am going to delete the lvl 10 now and see what happens).

well THAT backfired.. I deleted it now my max lvl number is back down to 64 but my duplicate total went down another one as it should have. :?

Sorry another update, Ive lvled 4 more pets and the gap between the actual vrs the sites total is growing

Usaia
Top Rater
Pet Score:2410
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Usaia » January 29th, 2013, 3:29 am

I have the same issue with wrong number of lvl 25 pets. My current total number lvl 25 pets is 31, I do have 1 duplicate lvl 25, and it shows 29 here even though it should be 30 for unique lvl 25-s. Armory shows correct (31) number, so do other sites that import the data (petsear.ch etc).
Aaloe (EU/Draenor)

Breanni
Site Admin

Post by Breanni » January 29th, 2013, 6:07 pm

Ok, clearly there's a bug here. I'm going to pass this along to Weena and see if he could figure it out.

Breanni
Site Admin

Post by Breanni » January 29th, 2013, 8:50 pm

Weena has looked into this and applied a minor patch. But in the end, the most important thing to remember is this:

Any pet that's shaded in orange (i.e., a duplicate), regardless of it's level, is NOT applied toward your total at max level.

So if you have a rare Siamese at level 10 and an uncommon at level 25, that level 25 uncommon is considered the duplicate and is not being applied to any of your stats or your pet score.

Ariterry
Top Rater

Post by Ariterry » January 31st, 2013, 1:30 pm

all fixed, thank you!

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12575
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Talmar » February 1st, 2013, 10:55 am

So I'm not sure what my deal is. I checked duplicates and I only have 1 duplicate with a 25 (my FFF) but when I run the duplicate filter the 25 is not listed as the duplicate. I just got my 30 25's achiev last night but am still only seeing 28 here.

It would be cool if there were a filter to show max level pets.