Tradable Pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Mezcaal
Top Rater
Pet Score:6205
Realm:Moon Guard-us
Tradable Pets

Post by Mezcaal » January 10th, 2013, 11:16 am

I had a level 1 and level 2 Mulgore Hatchling and it wouldn't let me cage the level 1 to give to someone. (I saw this on multiple critters I had doubles of) and in brackets, it said "(Health)". What's that about?

Also, no help forum?
>> Pet Interaction Guide https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16249 <<

Kazia
Top Rater
Pet Score:10256
Realm:Suramar-us

Re: Tradable Pets

Post by Kazia » January 10th, 2013, 11:19 am

If a pet isnt at full health you can't cage it, maybe that's the problem?

Mezcaal
Top Rater

Post by Mezcaal » January 10th, 2013, 2:40 pm

That was one theory I considered, but I had just use the heal button prior to attempting to cage it. =/
>> Pet Interaction Guide https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16249 <<

Roanranger
Pet Score:2272
Realm:Blackrock-us

Post by Roanranger » January 10th, 2013, 5:01 pm

I've had that error pop up with a newly trained pet before. It's a little buggy; if healing doesn't work; I'd try visiting a stable master or relogging to clear it up.

Mezcaal
Top Rater

Post by Mezcaal » January 11th, 2013, 12:21 pm

It was the level 1 that was seemingly bugging out, not 2. I wanted to give the level 1 away. But it would not let me cage him.

Caging the level 2 on an alt did not help like I'd hoped either.

Gwynie
Pet Score:4124
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Gwynie » March 12th, 2013, 6:12 am

Mezcaal wrote:I had a level 1 and level 2 Mulgore Hatchling and it wouldn't let me cage the level 1 to give to someone. (I saw this on multiple critters I had doubles of) and in brackets, it said "(Health)". What's that about?

Also, no help forum?
Im having that same problem..redeemed a tcg pet Bananas that I already had and was going to cage the new one...and the cage pet (Health) is in grey...Ive tried relogging and healing ...never had this happen before...I will try to find a stable master I suppose? The Bananas pet I already have is level 15 and I want to keep him...seems I can cage him tho.

Any ideas ?

Update:

I logged on and off again and that didnt work...so I tried putting the pet I wanted to cage and couldn't into a battle pet slot...first slot...then I hit the revive button and it worked:) Pet now happily caged into my bags and ready to trade or sell!

Hope this helps:)

Yalina
MVP
Pet Score:3448
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Yalina » March 12th, 2013, 4:22 pm

I had this happen with a pet I was about to trade. I had just logged in on a level 1 alt to make the trade, and then it wouldn't let me cage it. I waited the three minutes (having just logged in), then hit the revive battle pets button. Once healed up, I was able to cage it. Just heal your pets and you'll be fine.