Are bots queuing with triple heal pets?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Mitra
Pet Score:5579
Realm:Eredar-us
Are bots queuing with triple heal pets?

Post by Mitra » January 12th, 2021, 3:13 am

Currently on round 500 of this hell realm. Two songflowers and a magical crawdad. A signature of a bot is constant swaps below 25%. In this case he did swaps that made 0 sense. Swapped out a low hp songflower, swapped in a low hp crawdad, healing mist, wish and then swapped to a full hp songflower which used all those heals for no reason. In the last 490 rounds he has not missed a beat in his rotation. Even if i afk at full hp with photosynthesis up he is always on schedule with his healing, sunlight and solar beam in repeating rotation

My team was ragnaros, fel flame and blossoming ancient. I only swapped blossoming ancient cause I barely lost the game before with phoenix hatchling. And it doesn't even seem like there is a way to report this. A player basically ruining pet battle matches is a scummy thing to do.

Mitra
Pet Score:5579
Realm:Eredar-us

Re: Are bots queuing with triple heal pets?

Post by Mitra » January 12th, 2021, 3:21 am

Oh damn im free! Idk if bots time out or if that was just one consistent dude in his timing (he literally never missed a rotation for 600 rounds). What is for sure is that im taking a break from pvp pet battles for awhile.

Rosqo
Pet Score:9646
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Rosqo » January 12th, 2021, 4:28 am

Probably someone using a script with certain conditionals. Basically that person can afk pressing a keybind watching TV or something.

Sunlight photosynthesis teams are only really a problem the first time you face them as it's very easy to tech in a jmd etc and counter them pretty hard.

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » January 13th, 2021, 3:58 pm

Mitra wrote:
January 12th, 2021, 3:13 am
Currently on round 500 of this hell realm. Two songflowers and a magical crawdad. A signature of a bot is constant swaps below 25%. In this case he did swaps that made 0 sense. Swapped out a low hp songflower, swapped in a low hp crawdad, healing mist, wish and then swapped to a full hp songflower which used all those heals for no reason. In the last 490 rounds he has not missed a beat in his rotation. Even if i afk at full hp with photosynthesis up he is always on schedule with his healing, sunlight and solar beam in repeating rotation

My team was ragnaros, fel flame and blossoming ancient. I only swapped blossoming ancient cause I barely lost the game before with phoenix hatchling. And it doesn't even seem like there is a way to report this. A player basically ruining pet battle matches is a scummy thing to do.
this has been going on for years they try to make the game as long as possible so people quit and they get wins