Share pet collecting news and advice.
Lazuliann
Top Rater
Pet Score:9556
Realm:Feathermoon-us
Bloodseeker?

Post by Lazuliann » December 29th, 2020, 11:45 pm

Does this pet still exist in the game?

I returned for Shadowlands after a year absence, and have been busy collecting all the pets I missed in Nazjatar.
The achiev has Bloodseeker listed, the only one I haven't found yet.
I spend hours every day, looking for it, checking all the map points people have listed, every spit of water that could possibly house a fish, and nothing.

I've spent days doing nothing but deeptide fingerling battles because I read that they share a spawn, so on the off chance that was true, and since there is no other way to force a respawn, I've spent days over five hours I doing nothing but battle fingerlings, and still have never seen a bloodseeker. I killed them so many times, over and over, that they stopped respawning altogether for over 2 hours.

I've spent all day today looking, instead of being in my garrison for Squirt day, thinking mabe I'll see one right after reset, but no such luck.
So my question is, does this pet still exist in the game?

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Re: Bloodseeker?

Post by Digem » December 30th, 2020, 12:27 pm

i know it was a pain to get and took time i did not think it would take as long as it has taken you. they way i got it is i had a few alts camping the spawn areas and would log into them every now and then and it was there one day

Lazuliann
Top Rater
Pet Score:9556
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Re: Bloodseeker?

Post by Lazuliann » December 30th, 2020, 5:28 pm

I hadn't thought of that, I'll try it.