EU to Us pet trading - possible?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Caliban
Top Rater
Pet Score:13456
Realm:Anachronos-eu
EU to Us pet trading - possible?

Post by Caliban » November 14th, 2020, 3:59 pm

Is there a way for me, on a European server, to give someone on an American server a pet?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: EU to Us pet trading - possible?

Post by Quintessence » November 14th, 2020, 7:19 pm

It depends on what type of battle pet you're trying to trade.

Blizzard Store pets - Region-locked, you'd need to buy the pet from the recipient's corresponding store.

Caged pet (an in-game trade) - You'd need an NA account to give an in-game pet to someone on US servers. However, pet collections aren't shared across regions, so even if you have a pet that can be caged on your EU account, it won't be available to you on your NA account. (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

TCG/Promotional - Should be able to redeem these in both NA and EU.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Caliban
Top Rater

Post by Caliban » January 8th, 2021, 5:41 am

Thanks for your reply, this helps :)

Papazol
Pet Score:9646
Realm:Balnazzar-us

Post by Papazol » January 10th, 2021, 4:41 am

If both Bnet accs are yours, and you have some promo pet on EU acc, you may ask admins to switch promo version from one region to another. For example, my main WoW acc on US from beta. Also, I have EU Bnet acc. Years ago, on some holiday I got SC2 collection edition, and it was automaticaly applied to EU acc. So, I mailed with Bliz. I comfirmed, what both accs are mine. They transfered collection edition SC2 from EU to US (this has not ingame matter, cose you may play SC2 global). And I got my promo SC2 pets on main WoW acc.
But I don't sure, if it possible to transfer WoW accs with chars/pets/mounts.

Caliban
Top Rater

Post by Caliban » January 11th, 2021, 2:32 am

Unfortunately I don't have a US account. My reason for asking in the first place is that I want to be able to give one or two pets to a player on a US server, but this seems impossible unfortunately. Thanks for your reply tho!