Blizzard Store pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Warpd
Pet Score:12795
Realm:Dragonblight-us
Blizzard Store pets

Post by Warpd » April 11th, 2020, 1:21 pm

I looked but couldn't find any info on pets that I don't have that the game says are in the Blizzard Store. Does anyone know where this store is located? I have all the pets that are located in the shop so not sure what this store is that this site says these pets are located in. If they are no longer available could we get an updated list so I quit searching for them. The game itself even says they are located in the blizzard store only. Anyone have a clue because I absolutely do not

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Blizzard Store pets

Post by Quintessence » April 11th, 2020, 2:18 pm

The Blizzard Store is the same thing as the in-game Blizzard Shop (the yellow "W" icon next to the Adventure Guide button).

Alternatively, you can access the Store/Shop in a web browser: https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us

I think different regions have their own URL (digital goods are region-locked IIRC). To be on the safe side, you can go to https://worldofwarcraft.com which will take you to your region's website page, and then click on the "Shop" button on the top menu.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Warpd
Pet Score:12795
Realm:Dragonblight-us

Post by Warpd » April 14th, 2020, 2:03 am

Thanks for info. I guess my only other question would be how to obtain the pets that are not in my region

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » April 14th, 2020, 9:41 am

Hi,

One little problem here ... the store has 2 Boomkins, and one of them is Alliance and the other is Horde, and I can not remember it telling me the difference when I bought them ... so I got one of them to 25 and then started on the other one ... and it locked up at 16 and the pet is not usable at all.

Have created a ticket to Blizz and it has been ignored for more than a year, which is disappointing ... so I have one pet I can not do anything with in my listing ... because of bad code and worst support ... the list they could do is return the money from that 2nd pet and remove it from my account ... noooooo ... rip the folks off!

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » April 14th, 2020, 1:49 pm

Warpd wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 2:03 am
Thanks for info. I guess my only other question would be how to obtain the pets that are not in my region
I believe pets in the Store/Shop are the same across all regions. They just have different codes for each region.

If you're talking about region-specific pets (not from the Store/Shop, such as the Tiny Green Dragon), those are unfortunately not available. They were from special promotions within their region.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » April 15th, 2020, 5:27 pm

Uduwudu wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 9:41 am
Hi,

One little problem here ... the store has 2 Boomkins, and one of them is Alliance and the other is Horde, and I can not remember it telling me the difference when I bought them ... so I got one of them to 25 and then started on the other one ... and it locked up at 16 and the pet is not usable at all.

Have created a ticket to Blizz and it has been ignored for more than a year, which is disappointing ... so I have one pet I can not do anything with in my listing ... because of bad code and worst support ... the list they could do is return the money from that 2nd pet and remove it from my account ... noooooo ... rip the folks off!
if you buy one you should get both and can only use the alliance one on an alliance toon and a horde one on a horde toon . you should get a refund for one of them

Xdude
Pet Score:7751
BattleTag®:Itsdasizz#1164
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Xdude » May 3rd, 2020, 1:14 pm

Are any of the Blizzard store pets useful in pet batttles?

Rioriel
Top Rater
Pet Score:10504
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Rioriel » May 4th, 2020, 6:44 am

Blossoming Ancient and Lil Ragnaros are the only two of them I use remotely regularly.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » May 4th, 2020, 6:50 am

Digem wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 5:27 pm
if you buy one you should get both and can only use the alliance one on an alliance toon and a horde one on a horde toon . you should get a refund for one of them
Hi,

There was no information to such ... and they have not cleaned up or fixed my account ... so for the record I have been cheated out of a pet!

Xandrolars
Pet Score:5643
Realm:Hellfire-eu

Post by Xandrolars » May 5th, 2020, 9:53 am

i have the Moonkin pet, if you summon it on alliance you get the alliance version, if the horde, you get the horde version.

Havc
Pet Score:12290
Realm:Elune-us

Post by Havc » May 8th, 2020, 5:16 pm

Do you know the name of the pet. If I remember correctly there were a couple of pets that were sold as plush pet and if you bought it you got a code for an ingame pet. The plush pets are no longer available from the store or not I could find.

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » May 9th, 2020, 10:58 am

First of all, make sure you are seeing both Collected and Uncollected pets. Buying one Moonkin from Pet Store, an Alliance character will then see the Alliance pet active in their pet list and the Horde version greyed out as uncollected. For a Horde character, it's the other way around. I'm guessing that total pet count from Armory considers this to be a single pet.