Weirdness on WQ's

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us
Weirdness on WQ's

Post by Uduwudu » March 10th, 2020, 1:02 pm

Hi,

Having an interesting issue ... NONE OF THE PET BATTLE WQ's are showing up on any of the characters in my account.

My neighbor's account, when he logs in, shows them just fine ... ON THE SAME COMPUTER!

I've done all I could think of ... deleted all addons (only have 3) ... and deleted the WTF folder ... same result ...

Any ideas? And, anyone getting similar results? :roll:

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Re: Weirdness on WQ's

Post by Digem » March 11th, 2020, 12:02 am

Uduwudu wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 1:02 pm
Hi,

Having an interesting issue ... NONE OF THE PET BATTLE WQ's are showing up on any of the characters in my account.

My neighbor's account, when he logs in, shows them just fine ... ON THE SAME COMPUTER!

I've done all I could think of ... deleted all addons (only have 3) ... and deleted the WTF folder ... same result ...

Any ideas? And, anyone getting similar results? :roll:
YOU MIGHT HAVE TURNED OFF SHOWING THAT ON YOUR MAP. CHECK THE SEARCH BAR ON THE MAP AND SEE IF YOU HAVE THAT TURNED ON

Uduwudu

Post by Uduwudu » March 27th, 2020, 12:59 pm

Hi.

Thx ... got it done, somehow, and even compared both accounts item by item ... there was (apparently) an update to the map, and the Pet Battle software did not update right away, and it took me a while until I was finally able to get rid of the 100 dots for pets everywhere! I thought my kitchen was being invaded by ants again! :o

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » March 28th, 2020, 11:32 pm

Uduwudu wrote:
March 27th, 2020, 12:59 pm
Hi.

Thx ... got it done, somehow, and even compared both accounts item by item ... there was (apparently) an update to the map, and the Pet Battle software did not update right away, and it took me a while until I was finally able to get rid of the 100 dots for pets everywhere! I thought my kitchen was being invaded by ants again! :o
I knew this because the same thing happened to me and it was driving me nuts

Uduwudu

Post by Uduwudu » April 6th, 2020, 3:27 pm

Hi,

Actually you have to update the addons and then there is an option to unmark the "species" ... and that clears the overabundance of pets on the zone.

That option is on the zone map, btw.