Gnomeregan Pet Dungeon - Bloated Leper Rat Bug

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Atheism
Pet Score:6632
Realm:Thunderhorn-eu
Gnomeregan Pet Dungeon - Bloated Leper Rat Bug

Post by Atheism » February 29th, 2020, 6:57 pm

Twice today I have attempted to complete the Gnomeregan Pet Dungeon and on both occasions I have beat the Bloated Leper Rat (twice this morning, three times this evening) and it has not been recognised.It takes quite a while to make it to Stage 6 and it is so frustrating that I am unable to continue, even then I have killed the damned rat 5 times. I have submitted a bug report in game, but just wondered if anyone else was experiencing problems :)
Thanks
Atheism (EU - Thunderhorn)

Sights2020
Pet Score:9546
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: Gnomeregan Pet Dungeon - Bloated Leper Rat Bug

Post by Sights2020 » March 5th, 2020, 9:29 pm

Hmmm
I use any roach with Apocalypse / magical crawdad and any 3rd pet..
The crawdad self heals with no issue..the roach comes in with survival b4 apocalypse hits ..even if a pet dies, youre safe.
I did the dungeon both monday before weekly reset and again this past tuesday with no glitch

Best of luck
Tekulve 8-)

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Re: Gnomeregan Pet Dungeon - Bloated Leper Rat Bug

Post by Uduwudu » March 27th, 2020, 1:22 pm

Hi,

Did the first run through it, and it was fine ... and I think I had to adjust once or twice and did just fine.

My only concern, and I don't think it was on this Dungeon, but on another the Xu-Fu information is really poor ... in one set of fights it had 3 Teroclaw Hatchlings to be used ... and my Teroclaw was in no condition to do a 2nd fight ... and replacing that one was hard!