Find which pets I need to level?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Exo316
Pet Score:11411
Realm:Moon Guard-us
Find which pets I need to level?

Post by Exo316 » October 21st, 2019, 1:18 pm

Is there a way to find out which pets I don't have one at 25 of through the site? It says my average pet level is 24.5 but rematch doesn't show any pets that I need to level when i try to fill the queue. I know the site is updating since when I go to cage a pet it will show one of my duplicates removed. So I just want to figure out how to find which pets Im missing at 25 so I can level it on today with super squirt around.

Edit: I think I may have found a bug in this case. Looking at some peoples pets it shows unlevelable pets like wondrous wisdom ball having no level next to its icon, but on mine it shows it as a level 1. Odd.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Find which pets I need to level?

Post by Quintessence » October 21st, 2019, 2:50 pm

Right now there seems to be an issue with our Pet Scoring system - Non-combat pets are being incorrectly calculated into the Average Pet Level value. We're taking a look into this and will provide any updates on the Bug Report thread.

You can view your collection by level by going to the Collected tab in your collection management page and then selecting Sort by Level.

Reviewing your pet collection, Exo316, it looks like all of your pets are max level (not including duplicates and non-combat companions).
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: Find which pets I need to level?

Post by Gráinne » October 22nd, 2019, 9:28 am

With a collection like yours, I feel silly asking, but ... you are using Rematch, aren't you?

Then on the Filter button above your collection, choose Level->Without any 25s

Also, if you're into more analysis
https://wow-petguide.com/index.php?Collection=29784

and optionally download to a local spreadsheet.