patreon

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Jazeel
Pet Score:9583
Realm:Saurfang-us
patreon

Post by Jazeel » April 25th, 2019, 9:18 am

more than happy to be a patreon supporter, as this site has been my go to since it started, you folk have saved me hours of agony and i salute you all, keep up the amazing work you do.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Re: patreon

Post by Uduwudu » April 27th, 2019, 9:25 am

Jazeel wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 9:18 am
more than happy to be a patreon supporter, as this site has been my go to since it started, you folk have saved me hours of agony and i salute you all, keep up the amazing work you do.
Hi,

Hmmmm ... we have a new supporter role, Q?

Patreon!

Sounds cool, actually! I like it!

:lol:

(Welcome btw!)

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: patreon

Post by Quintessence » April 27th, 2019, 9:07 pm

Jazeel wrote:
April 25th, 2019, 9:18 am
We appreciate it, thank you!

And to clarify, the money generated via our WarcraftPets Patreon will be primarily going toward community giveaways, contests, and other fun things. Site MVP donations will continue to go toward directly Site costs and upkeep, but Site MVPs will also still gain access to Patron-only content.

We'll have Patron-only US AND EU-region giveaways in the future. General giveaways for all users, regardless of Site MVP/Patron status, will not be going away, however there will likely be more Patron-only giveaways than general giveaways, as the funds will be readily available to host the former.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com