Family Brawler.

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Simmias
Pet Score:4458
Realm:Frostmourne-us
Family Brawler.

Post by Simmias » February 18th, 2019, 10:42 pm

Finally completed it last night. Critter battles were by far the toughest since I kept running into beast teams. Magic was the easiest by far (triple hyjal wisp is just ridiculous and OP, even vs teams that counter it) followed by beast and mech.

Anyone else had trouble with the critter achievement? Or had trouble with queues popping?

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: Family Brawler.

Post by Gráinne » February 19th, 2019, 6:09 am

I honestly don't remember much about it, Just a few things:

Beasts was too much fun! :D There are so many great Beast pets!!! Easiest and funnest family by far. Like popcorn - please can I do just one more?

Leo's Spineclaw Bleed team, as featured by Rosqo in a video, blew through the opposition; otherwise I might have had more trouble with Aquatic.

I felt Magic should have been easy enough, but on the last day I was doing it, when I figured I should have had an easy run to the finish line, I got 4 or 5 battles in a row that just didn't go my way - down to the health of the last pet, and I lost them all in a row. Yes, Wisp was an MVP, but I never ran three of them. :P

Critters probably were the hardest, but if you throw enough Rabbits and Marmots at it, plus something to deal with whatever is giving you trouble, you'll get through ok.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » March 2nd, 2019, 11:43 am

Hi,

I was in Nazmir and someone completed this Achievement ... my question is, it looks like this can be done in any continent? Or at least BoA and Legion?

(I have not really bothered with this yet, but am wanting to start on it ... to stave off boredom!

Rosqo
Pet Score:9646
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Rosqo » March 2nd, 2019, 12:23 pm

This can be done anywhere you can queue up it isn't specific to a zone or expansion.

Sinluv
Top Rater
Pet Score:7260
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Sinluv » March 4th, 2019, 2:01 am

well I can tell you that if you use an Ancient Blossom ( store pet ) and two singing sunflowers and just spawm sunlight and photosynthesis its a cheap cheesy way to win I know LOL but it works if you do it right …..unless you come up against a team with 3 aquatic pets....which I actually almost beat one day except the other persons last pet was a magical crawdad and I couldn't even kill it with my 3 pets against just that pet and he couldn't kill any of mine and I tried my hardest to figure out a way to beat him and after about an hour I just gave up....and yes I even tried not using sunlight since it would give him pet a crazy amount of HP but like I said after an hour ( not exaggerating at all I spent honestly an hour on this fight ) I just couldn't take it anymore...lately with humans ive bee using a Wyrmy Tunkins -2 - 1 - 2 and either 2 Squirky 2- 1 - 2 or 1 Squirky same abilities and an Anubisath Idol 1 -1 -1 …..now using that team I did come up against someone using 3 of the Infernal Pyreclaw and I came close but he was using - * - 1 - 1 and that's such a strong team to beat