Help Me PLEASE! Having A Hard Time Getting The Hateful Eye Battlepet (

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Jazzalliance
MVP
Help Me PLEASE! Having A Hard Time Getting The Hateful Eye Battlepet (

Post by Jazzalliance » January 16th, 2019, 1:28 pm

I'm on Ravencrest, and have a Demon Hunter as well as a Warlock (both are Alliance), and I'm trying to get the "Hateful Eye" Battlepet.

Well I can't seem to find ANYbody that's willing to participate in the Twisting Nether and Demonic Offering daily quests (which I need to do in order to get the pet). I've even put in in the group finder and no one ever joins the group....

So: if anyone here is looking to get the Hateful Eye Battlepet, or if you already have it and are just willing to help out, PLEASE send a friend request to me. My Battletag is: Jazzbutcher#11356.

My hope is that enough people will get in touch with me in order to form a group so that the dailies can be done.

Thanks in advance for your generosity.

:P and Jazz

Cypetcollector
Pet Score:8984
Realm:Twisting Nether-us

Re: Help Me PLEASE! Having A Hard Time Getting The Hateful Eye Battlepet (

Post by Cypetcollector » January 16th, 2019, 5:37 pm

Warlock you'd need people, but I'd think that by level 120 and decently geared the DH Daily shouldn't be to hard to do solo. I remember seeing tank spec DH doing it solo before the expansion dropped.

Prairiehamster
Pet Score:11380
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Prairiehamster » January 18th, 2019, 1:28 pm

Arrgh. My warlock is horde and my DH isn't Prepared. I want to help you a lot but cannot.

Fadaar
Pet Score:11400
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Fadaar » January 19th, 2019, 10:04 am

Prairiehamster wrote:
January 18th, 2019, 1:28 pm
my DH isn't Prepared
i laughed at this for all the wrong reasons :P

Vakeetah
Top Rater
Pet Score:9677
Realm:Dragonblight-eu

Post by Vakeetah » January 19th, 2019, 4:29 pm

Cypetcollector wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 5:37 pm
Warlock you'd need people, but I'd think that by level 120 and decently geared the DH Daily shouldn't be to hard to do solo. I remember seeing tank spec DH doing it solo before the expansion dropped.
Was soloable at 110 even as DPS with LFR/WQ gear, so it should be trivial now. I know this because I had to "farm" the pet on the DH due to the lack of willing Warlocks by the end of the expansion, so I can imagine things are even worse now! :P
- Thanks to Paladance for the sig!

Whoppadoo
Pet Score:12204
Realm:Maiev-us

Post by Whoppadoo » January 21st, 2019, 1:40 am

sent friend request

then I just realized ur only on the alliance side :|

Koleckai
Pet Score:9001
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Koleckai » January 21st, 2019, 7:36 pm

I have an extra one. Koleckai#1402. I have characters on Alliance characters on Wyrmrest Accord and Horde characters on Moonguard. You can easily make a level 1 alt on either faction to trade.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » January 21st, 2019, 10:25 pm

Koleckai wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 7:36 pm
I have an extra one. Koleckai#1402. I have characters on Alliance characters on Wyrmrest Accord and Horde characters on Moonguard. You can easily make a level 1 alt on either faction to trade.
I think you might be thinking of another eye-pet. The Hateful Eye is Bind On Pick Up and not cageable. Only way to collect it is to have it drop from the Demon Hunter or Warlock class hall daily "boss".
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Koleckai
Pet Score:9001
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Koleckai » January 21st, 2019, 11:30 pm

I didn't know they couldn't be caged. Got my second one yesterday. I didn't actually realize I had it already until it dropped again yesterday.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » January 26th, 2019, 10:05 am

Quintessence wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 10:25 pm
I think you might be thinking of another eye-pet. The Hateful Eye is Bind On Pick Up and not cageable. Only way to collect it is to have it drop from the Demon Hunter or Warlock class hall daily "boss".
I don't think I have a single pet relating to a Class Hall ... for the most part it has never showed up or come up and I have never found it, not to mention that in one example, the Death Knight, the supposed seller shows absolutely nothing ... and I gave up looking.

There are better things to do than hitting your head against the wall!

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Gilneas » January 26th, 2019, 12:57 pm

I don't think I have a single pet relating to a Class Hall ... for the most part it has never showed up or come up and I have never found it, not to mention that in one example, the Death Knight, the supposed seller shows absolutely nothing ... and I gave up looking.
What pet are you referring to here?

Escalus
Top Rater
Pet Score:13405
BattleTag®:ArcZothael#1570
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Escalus » January 26th, 2019, 3:26 pm

Uduwudu wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 10:05 am
I don't think I have a single pet relating to a Class Hall ... for the most part it has never showed up or come up and I have never found it, not to mention that in one example, the Death Knight, the supposed seller shows absolutely nothing
Originally you had to have 52 traits in each Artifact for the perspective pet to appear on the Ghoul. Not sure if that's still needed. But the pets are on a Ghoul to the left of the area you get the Ghoul troops. Not on the Abomination CH QM dude. At least originally.

Lrac
Pet Score:9093
Realm:Dentarg-eu

Post by Lrac » January 27th, 2019, 12:37 pm

The DK pets appear after you have completed the class mount quest.

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8691
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » January 28th, 2019, 4:28 am

I too gneed this pet, sent friend request.

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » January 29th, 2019, 7:39 pm

Uduwudu wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 10:05 am
Just FYI, I got the three DK Class Hall pets a couple weeks ago so is still possible. Easier of course as a 120 DK but still long and tedious grind. Had mercifully forgotten about Legion's endless frustrating quest chains, with their totally unrelated prerequisites and many bugs. Thank god for Wowhead, cannot imagine trying it with nothing but Blizzard's feeble quest descriptions. At least don't have to worry anymore about getting all your artifact weapons maxxed out too since their traits were eliminated in BfA.

Okay, rant over.

Once you've completed Class Hall Campaign you are eligible to complete achievement Breaching the Tomb. Looks like this achieve is account wide so if any of your guys already did it, don't have worry about it. That'll open up the Class Hall mount quests; get your mount and vendor Slimy will sell you the three pets for 1,000 Legionfall War Supplies each.