Gnomeregan Pet Dungeon strategy guide...sort of

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Vaeevictiss
Pet Score:13035
Realm:Stormrage-us
Gnomeregan Pet Dungeon strategy guide...sort of

Post by Vaeevictiss » December 12th, 2018, 9:12 pm

So I did one of these for Wailing Caverns and it was nice and clean cut. But this time around, Blizz really pi55ed me off. Instead of being set teams with set abilities like the last two pet dungeons, this one they pulled out all the stops.

On the non "boss" fights, the back-line pets can be random...with random abilities...and use them at different times and maybe even take different turns.

With that being said, a few things to note:

1. you will need a bunch of elemental pets or pets with elemental abilities.
2. it is best to use a dummy team to just check the back-line of each fight first and build your team accordingly.

On with the show...

Prototype Annoy-O-Tron

Pets:
Amalgam of Destruction (P/P) - 111
Blazehound (P/P) - 221
Lil' Ragnaros (P/P) - X21

Combat:
Fire Shield
Pass
Flame Jet
Immolate
Immolate
Pass
Fire Shield
-PET DIES-
-BLAZEHOUND IN-
Puppies
Pass
Frenzy
Obsidian Bite
-Anything as you will die here-
-LIL' RAGNAROS IN-
Pass
Pass
Flamethrower
Conflagrate

Living Permafrost

Pets:
Eternal Strider (P/S) - 122
Blazing Cindercrawler (P/P) - 112

Combat:
Pump
Water Jet
Cleansing Rain
Pump
Water Jet
-PERMAFROST DIES-
Random from this point but common sense plays will win

Living Sludge

Pets:
Aqua Strider (S/S) - 122
Hatespark the Tiny (P/B) - 211
Dust Bunny (S/S) - 221

Combat:
Pump
Cleansing Rain
Water Jet
Pump
-SLUDGE DIES-

Living Napalm

Pets:
Purple Puffer (P/P) - 112
Crimson Shale Hatchling (B/B) - 1x1

Combat:
Spiked Skin
Pump
Pump
Water Jet
Water Jet (if still alive)
-NAPALM DIES-

Door Control Console

Pets:
Fishy (H/B) - 111
Boghopper (S/S) - 112
Slithershock Elver (P/P) - x12

Combat:
Whirlpool
Cleansing Rain
Water Jet (if you die before Water Jet, reset)
-PET DIES-
-BRING IN BOGHOPPER-
Toxic Skin
Steam Vent
-NAPALM DIES-
Pump x4
-BOTH PETS DIE-
-BRING IN ELVER-
Pump x3
Dodge (just watch the cool down on the ground effect and use this with 2 rounds left which may come after the 2nd Pump)
Pump

Leper Rat

Pets:
Dust Bunny (S/S) - 2x2
Ominous Flame (P/S) - 121

Combat:
Stampede
Flurry
-BUNNY WILL DIE, RAT WILL REZ-
-BRING IN FLAME-
Scorched Earth
Conflagrate
Burn until 2nd pet dies
then use Burn and Conflag on CD

I had 2 mech backline pets here so this worked well

Cockroach

Pets:
Amethyst Spiderling (H/P) - 121
Frigid Frostling (B/B) - 111

Combat:
Brittle Webbing
Strike x3 (i had a crit so you may need 4)
-COCKROACH DIES-
Brittle Webbing
Strike
Strike
Leech
Strike
-PET DIES, REZZES, KILLS YOU-
-BRING IN FRIGID FROSTLING-
Ice Tomb
Ice Lance
-2nd PET DIES-
Frost Nova
*Ice Tomb hit*
-3RD PET DIES AND REZZES-
Ice Lance

I had 2 mech backline pets here also so this worked well

Bloated Leper Rat

Pets:
Sunreaver Micro-Sentry (P/P) - 2x1
Dust Bunny (S/S) - 222
Dust Bunny (S/S) - 222

Fel Immolate
Call Lightning
-SWAP TO DUST BUNNY-
Stampede
-DUST BUNNY SHOULD DIE-
-SWAP BACK TO SENTRY-
Fel Immolate
Call Lightning
-SWAP TO OTHER DUST BUNNY-
Flurry
-RAT SHOULD DIE (if not, Flurry again)-
Dodge (to avoid his rez round attack)

Guard Wolf

Pets:
Water Waveling (H/S) - 221
Topaz Shale Hatchling (B/B) - 1x1
Frostfur Rat (H/B) - 112

Combat:
Geyser
Frost Shock
Ice Lance
Ice Lance
Ice Lance
-WOLF DIES, NEXT PET WILL KILL WAVELING-
-BRING IN HATCHLING-
Stone Rush
Burn
-2nd PET DIES AND REZZES-
Stone Rush
-BOTH PETS DIE-
-BRING IN RAT-
Crouch (not really needed but good peace of mind)
Call Darkness
Sneak Attack
Sneak Attack
-3rd PET DIES AND REZZES-
Pass or whatever

Backline pets were a mech and an undead

Guard Mechanostrider

Pets:
Tiny Shale Spider (P/S) - 111
Adder (P/S) - 112
Emerald Shale Hatchling (P/S) - xx1

Combat:
Stone Rush
Burn
Stone Rush
-MECHANOSTRIDE DIES AND REZZES-
Burn
-MECHANOSTRIDER DIES-
Sticky Web until cockroach kills you, should be able to get 3 in
-SPIDER DIES-
-BRING IN ADDER-
Hiss
Bite
Bite
-2nd PET DIES-
Vicious Fang
Hiss
Vicious Fang until Adder dies
-ADDER DIES-
-BRING IN HATCHLING-
Stone Rush

Backline pets were critter and mech

Guard Tiger

Pets:
Thundertail Flapper (H/B) - 221
Surger (H/S) - 111
Stormstruck Beaver - (P/P) - 221

Combat:
Lightning Shield
Thunderbolt
Jolt
-PASS DUE TO CD LOCKOUT-
-TIGER WILL SWAP-
Jolt
Lightning Shield
Jolt
-2nd PET DIES AND REZZES-
Thunderbolt
-THIS CAUSES TIGER TO DIE AND REZ ON BACKLINE-
-DUE TO SHIELD, 2nd MECH ATTACK CAUSES IT TO KILL ITSELF-
-TIGER SWAPS BACK IN-
Jolt
-TIGER DIES-
*NOTE - Tiger attacked me first and missed so im not sure yet if that would have killed me before i could Jolt*
-3rd PET IN-
-PASS DUE TO CD LOCKOUT AND SOAK THE SCORCHED EARTH-
Jolt
-FLAPPER FINALLY DIES LOL-
-BRING IN SURGER-
Stone Rush
-3rd PET DIES AND REZZES-
Surge

Backline was two mechs

Pulverizer Bot

Pets:
Ikky (P/S) - x11
Harbinger of Flame (P/P) - 222
Tinytron (H/H) - 212

Combat:
Flock
-PET WILL BE SWAPPED WITH HARBINGER-
Immolate
Conflagrate
Burn
-ANYTHING, YOU WILL DIE-
-BRING IN IKKY-
Flock
-IKKY DIES-
Flamethrower

Alternative strategy is using Tinytrons Fire and Lightning Shields to do significant defensive damage to him due to the fast multi-hits the boss does.

If you see any mistakes let me know and ill correct.
Last edited by Vaeevictiss on December 13th, 2018, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Re: Gnomeregan Pet Dungeon strategy guide...sort of

Post by Gilneas » December 13th, 2018, 6:32 am

The back line pets being random isn’t actually new to this dungeon. Both WC and DM were the same way.

Vaeevictiss

Post by Vaeevictiss » December 13th, 2018, 7:41 am

really? i dont remember that being an issue there because the same thing worked every time.

this time i could forfeit, come back, and it was totally different pets. sometimes it would be the same and they would have different abilities and sometimes it was the same but random to which one came out after the 1st pet was killed. The same pet combo wouldnt seem to work well each time.

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » December 13th, 2018, 9:20 am

I didn't go through the whole thing, because I have stability problems since 8.1.

The only thing that really struck me was the sequence for Slithershock Elver against Door Control Console:
Vaeevictiss wrote:-BRING IN ELVER-
Pump x3
Bubble (just watch the cool down on the ground effect and use this with 2 rounds left which may come after the 2nd Pump)
Pump
Slithershock Elver doesn't have Bubble?

Also the use of an Adder :) I don't think I've ever seen an Adder, or any standard snake, used in a strat before.

Also, with the Striders, I'm not sure I would ever pass on Surge in favour of Water Jet. But without being able to test the specific case, I can't be sure.

With your Call Lightning/Stampede strat, I'd think Blighted or Infected Squirrel rather than rabbits, but again you may be calibrating to a fixd number of moves.

Vaeevictiss

Post by Vaeevictiss » December 13th, 2018, 9:54 am

Gráinne wrote:I didn't go through the whole thing, because I have stability problems since 8.1.

The only thing that really struck me was the sequence for Slithershock Elver against Door Control Console:
Vaeevictiss wrote:-BRING IN ELVER-
Pump x3
Bubble (just watch the cool down on the ground effect and use this with 2 rounds left which may come after the 2nd Pump)
Pump
Slithershock Elver doesn't have Bubble?
good call, its Dodge. got it mixed up. ill fix it.
Gráinne wrote:Also the use of an Adder :) I don't think I've ever seen an Adder, or any standard snake, used in a strat before.
ya i just grabbed the first snake i had. Death Adder is usually a strong one.
Gráinne wrote:Also, with the Striders, I'm not sure I would ever pass on Surge in favour of Water Jet. But without being able to test the specific case, I can't be sure.
I guess this was just more because i have always used water jet unless a specific need called for surge. im sure it would work fine though.
Gráinne wrote:With your Call Lightning/Stampede strat, I'd think Blighted or Infected Squirrel rather than rabbits, but again you may be calibrating to a fixd number of moves.
i may try this next week. sounds interesting.

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » December 13th, 2018, 10:50 am

Yeah, Blighted Squirrel is my go-to for Bleed & Stampede strats, with its Woodchipper and Stampede, and it has Crouch, allowing it to live much longer. The possible problem I see is that it would probably outlive the Call Lightning. I'm not sure whether it would be an actual problem, though, since it keeps doing very respectable damage on its own.

It has the special advantage that because of its Undead round, it can guarantee to leave the target with two rounds of Shattered Defenses when it dies. and I'm sure the Sunreaver would appreciate that when it comes back for its second round of Fel Immolate and Call Lightning.

Infected does more damage per round, but since it doesn't have Crouch, it dies faster, so I generally prefer Blighted except in Moonlight, which is rarely used. However, the Call Lightning and making the most of the duration of it could make it preferable here; I'd have to math it out to be sure.

Oh, and BTW, when I was in there, I found Autumnal Sproutling to be an MVP, with its Fist and its heal. Fist, Heal, Backline to punch another mech another day.

Vaeevictiss

Post by Vaeevictiss » December 13th, 2018, 12:51 pm

ya, i definitely want to try that squirrel thing out now lol. anything to make these smoother and more importantly, more consistent/repeatable is a win.

Khorah
Pet Score:11506
BattleTag®:Khorah#1833
Realm:Medivh-us

Post by Khorah » December 14th, 2018, 5:25 pm

Thanks!
I blundered through this event.. Ended up throwing a large number of pets at things to get the win sometimes..
Overall, I liked it but man, this thing felt long... maybe once I get some teams down pat, it will speed up, but it felt like this run took me forever.

Sellys
Pet Score:9122
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Sellys » December 14th, 2018, 11:03 pm

Yeah, the six random pets that can show up in the back row are definitely more of a headache than the ones in wailing caverns. I think the ones in wailing caverns were green quality and fairly boring. Here they're blue quality and can pump out some damage if you're not matched up correctly.

Peeking ahead of time and then fleeing to set up your team for whichever back row pets you're facing is definitely the way to go.

Cockroach is a critter with stampede and a shield. I find a P/P emp crab works well with Snap and Shell shield. Any high power pet with beast type attacks works though.

Leper rat is undead and has 301 speed. It's really not a threat, a bunny of some sort will work fine. So will a an aquatic with powerball.

The other four are all mechs:

Automated Drilling Machine: 260 speed and nothing more than an always goes first attack. Any elemental type with elemental attacks will work.

Accelerated Defrosting Unit: 406 speed. Yikes. Two turn cannon shot, flamethrower, scorched earth. A shale spider with stoneshield and burn works well imo.

Spider Tank: 330 speed and a multi hit aquatic type attack makes these things a bit scary to your elementals. I like flying type pets with elemental attacks to deal with them. Blazing Firehawk, Firebat Pump, Flamering Moth, Tiny flamefly, etc.

Gnomish Rocket Chicken: 273 speed and nothing really interesting. Like the Automated Drilling Machine any faster elemental type works fine.

Annoy-o-tron: I used an S/S bronze whelpling, orphaned felbat, and naxxy woth with drain blood. The always goes first shield I found badly messed up my black claw/hunting part or black claw/flock go to techniques.

Napalm/Freeze/Sludge elites: Wicked Soul, direbeak hatchling, deathadder hatchling.

Pulverizer: 325 flock (darkmoon hatchling or chicken), flamethrower+other elemental hit (crispin or fiendish imp), elemental attacker (lil rag or golden dragonhawk hatchling).

I don't have round by round details, just general ideas on what works.

Sellys
Pet Score:9122
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Sellys » December 14th, 2018, 11:04 pm

Khorah wrote:Thanks!
I blundered through this event.. Ended up throwing a large number of pets at things to get the win sometimes..
Overall, I liked it but man, this thing felt long... maybe once I get some teams down pat, it will speed up, but it felt like this run took me forever.
It definitely picks up once you've gone through it a time or two.

Gilneas
Top Rater

Post by Gilneas » December 15th, 2018, 11:21 pm

Vaeevictiss wrote:really? i dont remember that being an issue there because the same thing worked every time.

this time i could forfeit, come back, and it was totally different pets. sometimes it would be the same and they would have different abilities and sometimes it was the same but random to which one came out after the 1st pet was killed. The same pet combo wouldnt seem to work well each time.
It doesn't change when you restart a single battle, though I assume it does when you restart the entire run (which was true of WC & DM too). The abilities are also static. Every pet of a specific type (of which there are 5 this time -- rocket chicken, trigger, drill, leper rat, cockroach) has the same abilities, and there's some structure to how they use them. E.g., Cockroaches always go Greater Apocalypse, Spell Shield, Swarm x2 (6 rounds), even if Greater Apocalypse is already active from a previous Cockroach. This is the same behavior as the previous backline pets; you see basically the same thing off the deviate raptors in WC. They go through their rotation from start to finish, even if the debuffs are already up.

The only differences I see between this one and the previous two are a) there are 5 possible backline pets instead of 3, and b) they have rare-quality stats instead of common. Makes it slightly more difficult, but still basically on the same level. Unless you're doubly hard countered, it's difficult (but not impossible -- it wasn't before either though) to fail once you make it to the backline pets.

Vaeevictiss

Post by Vaeevictiss » December 16th, 2018, 9:31 am

i kinda just wish there were no backline. just make it a really challenging single pet to face. Isnt that how some of the pet battles were in MOP? i remember them having legendary pets but cannot remember if they had a backline or not.

Gilneas
Top Rater

Post by Gilneas » December 16th, 2018, 2:04 pm

Vaeevictiss wrote:i kinda just wish there were no backline. just make it a really challenging single pet to face. Isnt that how some of the pet battles were in MOP? i remember them having legendary pets but cannot remember if they had a backline or not.
Then they'd be all the same, which would be quite boring. Everything would be like the Annoy-o-Tron or the final boss. Some are bosses, some are normal fights. Variety makes it more interesting. Just like the world quests being some of each. Each expansion has done both.

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by GormanGhaste » December 17th, 2018, 5:47 pm

Thank you for this strat! You're a lifesaver. The only fight I had real trouble with was the Bloated Leper Rat, because I don't have two speed Dust Bunnies.
Mingyao on Madoran

Vancleef
Pet Score:12825
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Vancleef » January 8th, 2019, 8:49 am

I've compiled the best/fastest strategies I could find online into a guide.

===========================================================================================
REQUIRED PETS
===========================================================================================

• Azure Crane Chick (any breed)
  • Crazy Carrot
  • Elekk Plushie
  • Fen Crab, Frostshell Pincher, Ironclaw Scuttler, Kelp Scuttler, Spineclaw Crab or Zangar Crawler (P/P breed)
  • Fen Crab, Frostshell Pincher, Ironclaw Scuttler, Kelp Scuttler, Spineclaw Crab or Zangar Crawler (P/P breed), alternatively Bound Stream (any breed)
  • Foulfeather (any breed)
  • Grumpy
  • Ikky
  • Lil' Bling
  • Little Black Ram (P/B breed) or Black Lamb (any breed with 289 power)
  • Silithid Mini-Tank
  • Tainted Rat
  • Tinytron
  • Unborn Val'kyr (any breed)
  • Young Mutant Warturtle
  • Zandalari Anklerender or Zandalari Kneebiter (P/P breed), alternatively Sanctum Cub (P/B breed)
  • Zandalari Anklerender or Zandalari Kneebiter (S/S breed)
All the above pets are only used in one battle each. The idea is to use your pet to defeat the first enemy in their battle, then continue to attack the random accompanying backline pets with your pet until it dies, then switch to appropriate counter pets.

Use throwaway pets to check which backline pets you will encounter before you start each fight.

COUNTERS FOR THE RANDOM BACKLINE PETS

Based on a strategy by Sluggzo, source: https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=132 ... n#comments

LEPER RAT (undead, 1335 health, 241 power, 301 speed)

Counter with any rabbit with over 301 speed. Use Dodge > Stampede > Flurry.
  • Alpine Hare
  • Arctic Hare
  • Brown Rabbit
  • Dust Bunny
  • Elfin Rabbit
  • Grasslands Cottontail
  • Hare
  • Mountain Cottontail
  • Olivetail Hare
  • Rabbit
  • Snowshoe Rabbit
  • Spring Rabbit
  • Tolai Hare
  • Tolai Hare Pup
COCKROACH (critter, 1775 health, 195 power, 260 speed)

Can be defeated with a Zandalari pet with Black Claw or Exposed Wounds followed by Hunting Party. Use Leap instead if the Cockroach activates Shell Shield before you have time to apply Shattered Defenses (= 100% increased damage taken) to it. Remember that two of these pets are reserved for other fights. You could instead use humanoid pets with strong beast attacks (Kun-Lai Runt, Hogs etc.)

ACCELERATED DEFROSTING UNIT (mechanical, 1166 health, 208 power, 406 speed)
AUTOMATED DRILLING MACHINE (mechanical, 2046 health, 240 power, 260 speed)
GNOMISH ROCKET CHICKEN (mechanical, 1322 health, 264 power, 273 speed)

Counter with any elemental pet with Immolate > Conflagrate > Burn.
  • Dark Phoenix Hatchling
  • Fel Flame
  • Harbinger of Flame
  • Pandaren Fire Spirit
  • Phoenix Hatchling
  • Searing Scorchling
  • Spirit of Summer
  • Other pets with Deep Burn, Flamethrower etc.
AUTOMATED SPIDER TANK (mechanical, 1220 health, 228 power, 330 speed)

This pet has a multiple-hit aquatic attack that does extra damage against elementals. You can use Heat Up or Lightning Shield to counter it. My recommendations:
  • Enchanted Cauldron (2/2/?)
  • Enchanted Torch (1/1/1)
  • Son of Skum (2/?/2)
  • Spawn of G'nathus (?/2/?)
  • Sunscale Hatchling (2/2/1)
1. PROTOTYPE ANNOY-O-TRON (2634 health, 252 power, 280 speed, Elite)

Strategy by Setione, source: https://en.wow-petguide.com/index.php?Strategy=3018

TEAM:
Crazy Carrot (2/-/1)
Ikky (-/1/1)
Azure Crane Chick, any breed (2/2/2)

STRATEGY:
1 Blistering Cold
2 switch to Ikky
3 Black Claw
4 Flock
5 (Flock continues)
6 (Flock continues) (Prototype Annoy-O-Tron dies)

If Ikky dies before the fight is over (the chance of this happening is 19%), bring in Azure Crane Chick and use Surge (it goes before Annoying Shield).

2. LIVING NAPALM (1403 health, 292 power, 260 speed, 2 random backline pets)

TEAM:
Fen Crab, Frostshell Pincher, Ironclaw Scuttler, Kelp Scuttler, Spineclaw Crab or Zangar Crawler, P/P breed (1/2/2)
appropriate backline counter

STRATEGY:
1 Rip
2 Blood in the Water (Living Napalm dies)
3 > Continue

3. LIVING SLUDGE (1406 health, 231 power, 289 speed, 2 random backline pets)

TEAM:
Fen Crab, Frostshell Pincher, Ironclaw Scuttler, Kelp Scuttler, Spineclaw Crab or Zangar Crawler, P/P breed (1/2/2)

STRATEGY:
1 Rip
2 Blood in the Water (Living Sludge dies)
3 > Continue

Alternative strategy below is by Hazelnutty, source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2vxm6xi2xY

ALTERNATIVE TEAM:
Bound Stream, any breed (2/2/2)

STRATEGY:
1 Pump
2 Pump
3 Dive (this avoids the damage from Sewage Eruption)
4 (Dive continues) (Living Sludge dies)
5 > Continue

4. LIVING PERMAFROST (1945 health, 208 power, 227 speed, 2 random backline pets)

TEAM:
Young Mutant Warturtle (?/1/1)

STRATEGY:
1 Pump (optionally start with Shell Shield instead, this blocks the damage from Blistering Cold)
2 Pump
3 Pump
4 Pump (Living Permafrost dies)
5 > Continue

5. DOOR CONTROL CONSOLE
ULTRA SAFE NAPALM CARRIER (1062 health, 350 power, 324 speed, Elite)
FREEZE RAY ROBOT PROTOTYPE (1150 health, 297 power, 254 speed, Elite)
SLUDGE DISPOSAL UNIT (1150 health, 297 power, 262 speed, Elite)

Based on a strategy by Sluggzo, source: https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=132 ... n#comments

TEAM:
Zandalari Anklerender, S/S breed (2/1/2) or Zandalari Kneebiter, S/S breed (2/2/1)
Silithid Mini-Tank (?/1/1)
Tainted Rat (1/1/1)

STRATEGY:
1 Black Claw
2 Hunting Party
3 (Hunting Party continues) (Ultra Safe Napalm Carrier dies)
4 Black Claw (your Zandalari pet dies, bring in Silithid Mini-Tank; use Exposed Wounds here instead, if your first pet died early)
5 Swarm
6 (Swarm continues)
7 (Swarm continues) (Freeze Ray Robot Prototype dies)
8 Pass (your pet is stunned)
8 Exposed Wounds
9 Swarm (Silithid Mini-Tank dies)
10 > Continue with Tainted Rat (use Flurry).

6. COCKROACH (1775 health, 195 power, 260 speed, 2 random backline pets)

TEAM:
Zandalari Anklerender, P/P breed (2/1/2) or Zandalari Kneebiter, P/P breed (2/2/1)

STRATEGY:
1 Black Claw
2 Hunting Party
3 (Hunting Party continues) (Cockroach dies)
4 > Continue

ALTERNATIVE TEAM:
Sanctum Cub, P/B breed (1/1/2)

STRATEGY:
1 Black Claw
2 Pounce
3 Stoneskin (this stops all damage coming from the Cockroach)
4 Pounce
5 Pounce (Cockroach dies)
6 > Continue

7. LEPER RAT (1335 health, 241 power, 301 speed, 2 random backline pets)

Strategy by Hazelnutty, source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2vxm6xi2xY

TEAM:
Little Black Ram, P/B breed (2/1/2) or Black Lamb, any breed with 289 power (2/1/2)

STRATEGY:
1 Chew
2 Stampede
3 (Stampede continues) (Leper Rat dies)
4 > Continue

8. BLOATED LEPER RAT (3254 health, 312 power, 311 speed, Elite)

Strategy by Buukloki, source: https://www.wowhead.com/npc=146005/bloa ... t#comments

TEAM:
Unborn Val'kyr, any breed (-/2/1)
Foulfeather, any breed (-/1/1)
Grumpy (-/2/-)

STRATEGY:
1 Curse of Doom
2 Haunt
3 Black Claw
4 Flock
5 (Flock continues)
6 (Bloated Leper Rat resurrects, if Foulfeather is dead you could use Survival on Grumpy for him to survive Leprosy)

9. GNOMEREGAN GUARD WOLF (1166 health, 238 power, 330 speed, 2 random backline pets)
10. GNOMEREGAN GUARD MECHANOSTRIDER (1457 health, 218 power, 346 speed, 2 random backline pets)
11. GNOMEREGAN GUARD TIGER (1525 health, 218 power, 314 speed, 2 random backline pets)

You can use the same pets as you use for countering backline mechanical pets (Immolate > Conflagrate > Burn). If you're running low on those pets, use other pets with strong elemental attacks. Put appropriate backline counters in the second and third slot.

12. PULVERIZER BOT MK 6001 (1308 health, 200 power, 294 speed, Boss)

Strategy by Aldin, source: https://www.wowhead.com/npc=145988/pulv ... 1#comments

TEAM:
Lil' Bling (2/-/-)
Tinytron (2/1/2)
Elekk Plushie (-/-/-) (or any other pet with more health than Tinytron)

STRATEGY:
1 Inflation
2 Lightning Shield
3 Fire Shield
4 Flamethrower (Pulverizer Bot MK 6001 is defeated)