Filters HELP please

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Missescalla
Top Rater
Pet Score:12684
Realm:Windrunner-us
Filters HELP please

Post by Missescalla » November 10th, 2018, 10:00 pm

Hi, so I am trying to find a way to make sense of something. I have spent hours looking for said information.

I have 977 unique pets. The site says that I have 958/977 at max level.

Can someone please, for the sake of my sanity.. tell me how to figure out which pets are not at level 25 out of THAT GROUP of 977 pets. I have been trying to manually go through. I found two.

Any help would be appreciated. I have tried on here, in my in -game pet journal and on Xu-fu to locate the ones that need leveling. But thus far no luck.

Thanks so much

Mynnerva

Whoppadoo
Pet Score:12204
Realm:Maiev-us

Re: Filters HELP please

Post by Whoppadoo » November 11th, 2018, 12:29 am

not sure if this helps you much but isnt there some pets that cant be leveled...like the non combat ones that cant pet battle?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » November 11th, 2018, 12:42 am

You can sort by level on your [url=https://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Missescalla/]collection page[/url].

Collected tab > Sort by Level > looks like any non-lvl 25 unique pets are on Page 9 for you, specifically [pet]Inland Croaker[/pet], [pet]Malayan Quillrat Pup[/pet], and [pet]Returned Hatchling[/pet].

Any pet picture with an orange-ish tinge is a duplicate. I think the rest are duplicates or non-combat pets.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Missescalla
Top Rater
Pet Score:12684
Realm:Windrunner-us

Post by Missescalla » November 11th, 2018, 1:19 am

Thank you so much for your help. I will check those two things. You are so kind for taking your time. I really do appreaciate it.

Koleckai
Pet Score:9001
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Koleckai » November 11th, 2018, 10:13 pm

I use the rematch addon. You can filter in the game by level.