Polished Pet charms

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Warpd
Pet Score:12795
Realm:Dragonblight-us
Polished Pet charms

Post by Warpd » November 5th, 2018, 8:59 pm

I looked and i didn't see this anywhere so am asking again most likely. But, has anyone heard of them doing dailies for the polished pet charms any time soon? Seeing as these new items cost so much to get and the pets themselves are incredibly pricey, you would think that there would be a better way to obtain these charms in addition to the random WQ, and random boat excursions. Any thoughts????

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Polished Pet charms

Post by Peanutty » November 5th, 2018, 9:32 pm

If you mean was anything revealed at Blizzcon, my guess would be no or it would've been part of the wrap up on the front page.

That said, alts (and/or friends) are really the way to go. On a good day (multiple WQs with pet charms plus a couple mission table ones) you can net hundreds of charms. I need less than 750 charms to complete getting all the pets.

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » November 6th, 2018, 3:59 am

Even just doing the WQ's and missions on once character soon adds up the charms.

Personally, I think the pace is about right. It'd be boring if you could just get enough to get all the charm pets in the first couple of months of the expac. It's nice having something to save for. :)
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Gilneas » November 6th, 2018, 11:41 am

They didn’t say anything specific but they have said in the past that as the expansion progresses there will be more sources.

Seems only natural.

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » November 7th, 2018, 5:01 pm

people are still complaining about this? I have 3 toons at 120 and already have all the pets and toys one can buy with the charms I am now selling pets that cost charms. it isn't that hard to get charms and if it is for you buy the pets. you are not suppose to have everything day one

Ocelot2000
MVP
Pet Score:13195
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Ocelot2000 » November 21st, 2018, 9:36 pm

Digem wrote:people are still complaining about this? I have 3 toons at 120 and already have all the pets and toys one can buy with the charms I am now selling pets that cost charms. it isn't that hard to get charms and if it is for you buy the pets. you are not suppose to have everything day one

That's great (for you) I just have one character and it's looking like a huge feat to be able to get them right now.... :)