Good way to trade pet store pets?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Jin
Pet Score:5378
Realm:Eonar-eu
Good way to trade pet store pets?

Post by Jin » January 2nd, 2013, 11:15 am

I have a couple of spare TCG pets and was thinking I should try trading them for Blizzard pet store pets, but since they aren't cageable what would be the best way to make such a trade?

Is there any good ways to trade the codes or gift the pets without risking to go against Blizzard's rules or get ripped off? :D

Index
Pet Score:12739
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Re: Good way to trade pet store pets?

Post by Index » January 2nd, 2013, 11:39 am

The store bought pets are a code, which can be "gifted" to another person. That's your workaround. Trust, that's the hang up ;)

Gromagrim
Pet Score:12896
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Gromagrim » January 2nd, 2013, 11:48 am

Hello Jin,

If you want to let me know which pets you have spare, I'd be interested to see what you have spare

Cheers.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » January 2nd, 2013, 1:42 pm

Index wrote:The store bought pets are a code, which can be "gifted" to another person. That's your workaround. Trust, that's the hang up ;)
This. You can choose to "gift" the pet upon purchasing it from the Blizzard Pet Store, rather than redeeming it yourself.

I recommend extreme caution, though. Be very careful when choosing to "trade" it (gift it) to someone you don't know in exchange for a TCG pet. If the transaction goes awry, a Game Master probably won't be able to assist since it occurred mostly outside their jurisdiction.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Jin
Pet Score:5378
Realm:Eonar-eu

Post by Jin » January 3rd, 2013, 7:47 am

Thanks for the answers.
I'll have to think about it, it's a shame that Blizzard didn't make them cageable. :P

Gromagrim: It's a Eye of the Legion, Landros Lichling, Gregarious Grell and a Purple Puffer.