Unbreakable (Chitara) daily

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Chibimage
Top Rater
Pet Score:12649
Realm:Stormrage-us
Unbreakable (Chitara) daily

Post by Chibimage » August 28th, 2018, 9:01 am

Seems broken?? Says shell will break with 5 attacks made against it, except it just seems to ignore attacks and reset constantly. Is there something else that the tool tip isn't saying?? Does it have to be a certain # amount of attack?

edit; seems only flock works in this regard -- but only if used first, with the first pet. Won't work if used with the second pet.

Angelcat2887
Pet Score:11102
BattleTag®:Angel2887#2347
Realm:Draenor-eu

Re: Unbreakable (Chitara) daily

Post by Angelcat2887 » August 28th, 2018, 9:38 am

i saw the bug on this aswell, she seemed to keet the shell for at lease 8 rounds before i could nuke her down, i used the darkmoon zep (bombing run and decoy) and lil bling (smack that and rocket) timed so bombing run and rocket hit at the same time and one shoot her. not a fun fight tho.

The_guy
Pet Score:4714
Realm:Burning Blade-us

Post by The_guy » August 28th, 2018, 3:53 pm

Nope that is how it's intended. Once you break the first buff it gets a new one called slightly cracked unbreakable shell, with the requirement of 4 hits to go the next buff. Continues down til it has a buff with 1 hit. Pretty easy with 2 stampeders + a hard hitting mech like tonk.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » August 31st, 2018, 12:46 pm

Hi,

the only issue I had with it, TODAY, was that it continually said that I was in combat, and i could sit and eat and all that ... and eventually I completely log'd out and then came in on another character and then back to the main, and things were fine.

BTW, the tactic mentioned in that other place, to use the Direbeak Hatchling (it said he takes no damage!), is not exactly totally right and my Direbeak did die, and Chitara only had like 700 points and my Whelpling took him/her down.

Thought I would mention it, since the having to re-log to play it is a total drag. I had already finished all the quests in the area (Alliance), including the WQ and the area was clear.

Chibimage
Top Rater
Pet Score:12649
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Chibimage » August 31st, 2018, 2:17 pm

Yeah we are not the only ones to notice how buggy and broken it is. I'm sure they'll get around to fixing it!

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » August 31st, 2018, 4:18 pm

Chibimage wrote:Yeah we are not the only ones to notice how buggy and broken it is. I'm sure they'll get around to fixing it!

did you answer yourself???
as for the quest clockwork gnome with turrents solos this pet quite easily

Jrowland11
Top Rater
Pet Score:10214
BattleTag®:Merin#1970
Realm:Baelgun-us

Post by Jrowland11 » August 31st, 2018, 8:43 pm

The Strategies on Xu-Fu also work pretty well (Primarily relies on pets with the ability to damage when attacked) which ignores the shell.