Bumbles Pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Darkchyld
Pet Score:13668
BattleTag®:Darkchyld#1345
Realm:Tichondrius-us
Bumbles Pet

Post by Darkchyld » August 17th, 2018, 9:26 pm

Yesterday, someone figured out the secret to the achievement. Just wanted to let you guys start on it as it takes a week to complete.

https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=13062/lets-bee-friends

Dolz
Pet Score:6070
Realm:Trollbane-us

Re: Bumbles Pet

Post by Dolz » August 19th, 2018, 10:13 am

A couple of suggestions:

1) be well rested (personally and alt)

2) start this before you hit 120

I gained about half a level farming for the "Annealed Honey Amulet". The Flowing Honey are found in Stormsong Valley, Mildenhall Meadery, about 70,70.

CutieTaunie
MVP
Pet Score:12014
BattleTag®:Taunie#1587
Realm:The Venture Co-us

Post by CutieTaunie » August 25th, 2018, 2:16 pm

Some more information on Bumbles, as I'm working on this currently:

- The amulet drop is not super uncommon. Farmed one for myself and my husband within about 20-30 minutes (we are 120 and kill quickly, forced the hyperspawn of mobs in the camp). I've also gotten it to drop while doing the daily.

- One of the steps is to interact with Rosalind in Boralus. For us she spawned in an inaccessible building and we had to set up an Interact with Target hotkey to get her to talk to us. Still buggy.

- You don't want to do the daily in a party when you are on the step to feed the potion to Bumbles. You can farm the 8 drops together, but after that drop group. When one of you picks up the bottle, it grays out the step completion and makes you unable to interact with the bottle. Only way to fix it is to abandon the quest and farm the 8 drops again.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » August 25th, 2018, 2:30 pm

Amulet drop is probably pretty low, 2-4% maybe? I farmed on and off for days, every time I wasn't in a queue or anything I farmed. It took 3 or 4 days for me to get it.

Dalandius
Pet Score:13133
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Dalandius » August 26th, 2018, 9:46 am

Took me about 200 kills to get it to drop, glad I did it level 118. Some of vendor trash they drop does have a nice vendor value :lol:

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » August 27th, 2018, 3:28 am

Darkchyld wrote:Yesterday, someone figured out the secret to the achievement. Just wanted to let you guys start on it as it takes a week to complete.

Alliance only??

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » August 27th, 2018, 12:30 pm

FuxieDK wrote:
Darkchyld wrote:Yesterday, someone figured out the secret to the achievement. Just wanted to let you guys start on it as it takes a week to complete.

Alliance only??
Wouldn't surprise me as there are THREE Horde-only pets so . . . :(
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678

Post by FuxieDK » August 28th, 2018, 4:17 am

Mehetabel wrote:
FuxieDK wrote:

Alliance only??
Wouldn't surprise me as there are THREE Horde-only pets so . . . :(
Damn.. My only Alliance toon won't be levelled for months..

Lolfixheal
Pet Score:11928
Realm:Bronze Dragonflight-eu

Post by Lolfixheal » August 29th, 2018, 12:18 pm

Yep it is a low 1-2% or so item after you have done the all the initial quests I believe. It is just a white item with some flavour text on it, with the person of interest found at multiple places in Boralus. Having the amulet allows for a dialogue which gives a letter to Ancel. You head back and give the letter (it is not a quest iirc) to the kid and a quest pops, feed bumbles. Kill mobs for 8 vials, down into basement, mix with vial and feed bumbles. Next day, repeat as now it is a regular daily blue-! quest. Currently 3/7, initial quest counts for 1 :)

Angelcat2887
Pet Score:11102
BattleTag®:Angel2887#2347

Post by Angelcat2887 » August 29th, 2018, 1:26 pm

i am one day away from my lil Bumbles pet.

just a quick note, if ur a fresh 110 u can compleat all the quests in the area very quickly if u pick that area first, then get farming for the neckless (think mine dropped in under 100 kills) and can compleat the daily at lvl 110 aswell (this is the only thing my toon has been doing each day) so no need to be max lvl before trying for him :D