An awfully big adventure ??

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Goriel
Pet Score:8342
Realm:Turalyon-eu
An awfully big adventure ??

Post by Goriel » July 21st, 2018, 8:16 am

Since Terrokar hatchling has his spells swapped around and we now can't use dodge + healing . does anybody have an alternatife guide for fighting blingtron 4000 at the celestial tournament ?
I have tried 1 with spawn of G'nathus and emperor crab but this didn't work

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Re: An awfully big adventure ??

Post by Jerebear » July 21st, 2018, 8:39 am

Goriel wrote:Since Terrokar hatchling has his spells swapped around and we now can't use dodge + healing . does anybody have an alternatife guide for fighting blingtron 4000 at the celestial tournament ?
I have tried 1 with spawn of G'nathus and emperor crab but this didn't work
Out of curiousity, did you try the alternate strat with the correct breed emperor crab? The strat listed it as a P/P breed, your WCP profile only has H/H. I don't know if that makes a difference, but normally people only list them when it does or it was only tested with that breed. It is pretty easy to get a P/P emporer crab, use a rarity stone, and two +1 levels to try it out. I'll look around for some other strats (maybe wowhead has some) and see if I can find something better.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Spazzypeanut
Pet Score:12846
Realm:Farstriders-us

Post by Spazzypeanut » July 25th, 2018, 10:25 pm

I was in the same boat, after coming back to the game after a hiatus, and the Terrokar's abilities now being changed. I tried every recommended pairing and had no luck.

I finally had success today using the Fen Crab (P/P)(Rip,Shell Shield,Blood in the Water) and the Emperor Crab (P/P) (Snap,Healing Wave,Shell Shield). I'm sorry I didn't write down the steps I took, but I did end up beating him with those two. I hope this helps, as I know it's immensely frustrating.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » July 27th, 2018, 8:31 pm

Hi,

Some breeds are not very good at many of the strategies, because they either don't do enough damage or they take too much damage.

Found this out quickly when I was learning to do Squirt. Only one of the breeds for the Fjord Worg Pup (with Ghastly Kid) seems to make it work, unless someone is using a different strategy.

Superpumpkin
Pet Score:5328
Realm:Lightninghoof-us

Post by Superpumpkin » July 28th, 2018, 2:31 pm

This is prob the LEAST helpful but I did complete this just now.

It took over 100 turns, but magical crawdad solo'd the entire fight with surge, shell shield, and wish. I had an elemental at the end to finish bling incase my crawdad died but he did not.

It took a long LONG time. But it works!

OyDaisy
Pet Score:6962
Realm:Dragonblight-us

Post by OyDaisy » August 16th, 2018, 11:00 am

Can someone please post their turn by turn strategy for how to defeat it after the [pet]teroclaw hatchling[/pet] got nerfed?

I’ve been trying for days to find a combo that works and ended up crying with frustration last night. I was even trying combos with the [pet]blazehound[/pet] and [ability]retrieve[/ability] to force out Banks first so I can burn him down first with another elemental to get reduced damage from make it rain. But I can’t find anything that causes enough damage to take down all of them. I can get close, but can’t seem to finish the battle. I was thinking if I could find something that combos effectively like [ability]black claw[/ability] and [ability]flock[/ability] might work, but there is nothing that’s elemental that will do that kind of damage. I dunno, I may be coming at this too sideways.

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » August 16th, 2018, 2:54 pm

Does this strat, with PWS and Doom Bloom, work for you?

https://wow-petguide.com/index.php?Strategy=1984

It certainly looks like it should.

If it doesn't, I'll log in and see if I can find one, if Bling is up this week EU.

Later edit: I did pop in, but Bling is not up this week for me.

OyDaisy
Pet Score:6962
Realm:Dragonblight-us

Post by OyDaisy » August 19th, 2018, 7:19 pm

Holy crap!!!! Yep the watersprite/ doom bloom worked on the second try! I had 6 HP left on the DB. THANK YOU!!