What happens to the CH pets now? No Arti lvls

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Elewis
MVP
Pet Score:7758
Realm:Dalaran-us
What happens to the CH pets now? No Arti lvls

Post by Elewis » July 1st, 2018, 10:22 am

Now the artifacts don't have levels, or shortly won't, how will getting the pets differ or will they go away for like crackers and the whelps?

Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13920
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: What happens to the CH pets now? No Arti lvls

Post by Waynebrady » July 1st, 2018, 11:38 am

I'm sure it will be based solely on the progression through the relative questlines for each class, and not based on the level of your artifact weapon.

I just finished my last class pet (Crackers), and I literally didn't have to complete anything except the Rogue Order Hall questline. I didn't have to do the cruddy Legionfall campaign, etc. It was really quick.

Now to pick up all the Rogue toys and be done...

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13661
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » July 4th, 2018, 4:12 am

Elewis wrote:Now the artifacts don't have levels, or shortly won't, how will getting the pets differ or will they go away for like crackers and the whelps?
You'll still have to complete the order hall questline and the Broken Shore questlines I imagine, but yes, the weapon side of things should be easier. :)

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Gilneas » July 4th, 2018, 7:17 am

You'll still have to complete the order hall questline and the Broken Shore questlines I imagine, but yes, the weapon side of things should be easier. :)
Which actually isn't going to be much of a change compared to how it ends up working now. With the huge boost to AP from max AK, at the moment, it's really easy to have the necessary artifact traits by the time you're done with the necessary quest chains.

These pets got way easier to get with the Argus patch. Almost annoys me that I got them all before then, but that's how it always works.