Help in Legion

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Denverrunner
MVP
Pet Score:6503
BattleTag®:denverrunner#1152
Realm:Arathor-us
Help in Legion

Post by Denverrunner » June 24th, 2018, 12:44 pm

Hi,

I took a break from WoW at the end of WoD and am coming back. I am leveling my character and cannot find any NPCs to pet battle in the various leveling areas. I have googled and can't find any info. Are there NPCs to battle like prior expansions?

I know there is a lot of 110 level content, like dungeons, which I am excited to tackle.

Thanks

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Help in Legion

Post by Peanutty » June 24th, 2018, 3:53 pm

The pet battle dailies in Broken Isles are accessible via world quests. You get world quests unlocked at 110. Argus and Broken Shore also unlock at 110 but those pet battles don't require WQs, with Argus ones being doable multiple times a day.

Denverrunner
MVP

Post by Denverrunner » June 24th, 2018, 4:31 pm

Peanutty wrote:The pet battle dailies in Broken Isles are accessible via world quests. You get world quests unlocked at 110. Argus and Broken Shore also unlock at 110 but those pet battles don't require WQs, with Argus ones being doable multiple times a day.
Thanks! This was really hard to find. 110 it is.

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » June 28th, 2018, 9:11 pm

I would recommend doing the pvp WQ now to get prestige 1 (and thus access to the alliance and horde battle pets). They will might be a bit harder to get in BFA.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Denverrunner
MVP

Post by Denverrunner » June 29th, 2018, 12:46 am

Jerebear wrote:I would recommend doing the pvp WQ now to get prestige 1 (and thus access to the alliance and horde battle pets). They will might be a bit harder to get in BFA.
What is the PVP WQ?

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » June 29th, 2018, 3:08 pm

Denverrunner wrote:What is the PVP WQ?
They show up at 110. Valsharah, Highmountain and Stormheim each have a PVP WQ that can be done daily (marked with crossed swords). No actual PVP is required (though you are flagged and can be attacked) and each nets 300 base honor. There's also a rotating location with shorter duration (5 or 6 hrs?) that can show up in those zones or Azsuna, worth 500 base honor, but most are free-for-all so there's higher risk of being attacked by other players.

Denverrunner
MVP

Post by Denverrunner » June 30th, 2018, 11:07 am

Peanutty wrote:
Denverrunner wrote:What is the PVP WQ?
They show up at 110. Valsharah, Highmountain and Stormheim each have a PVP WQ that can be done daily (marked with crossed swords). No actual PVP is required (though you are flagged and can be attacked) and each nets 300 base honor. There's also a rotating location with shorter duration (5 or 6 hrs?) that can show up in those zones or Azsuna, worth 500 base honor, but most are free-for-all so there's higher risk of being attacked by other players.
Thanks! I appreciate your explanation. This should be doable, especially since I don't actually have to PVP :).