Battle for Azeroth Beta guild?

Discuss content found on WoW's testing realms.
Annieb
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Arathor-eu
Battle for Azeroth Beta guild?

Post by Annieb » May 13th, 2018, 1:09 pm

Hi all,

I've been futzing around with pet battle content on the beta, and I was wondering if there were any plans to make a guild or channel there?

Just wondering if anyone else is doing anything pet related in the beta?

I spent some time today trying to farm anubisath idol. With the stat squish in beta, those big trash mobs (what're they called? ouside twin emperor...)are a bit challenging. (3 million meteor, ouch!). Managed with rogue, but no other class and got no drops in 5 tries.

Anyhow, if you're around or want to look me up, it's Anisette#2200

GilroyKilroy
MVP
Pet Score:6114
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Battle for Azeroth Beta guild?

Post by GilroyKilroy » May 13th, 2018, 5:54 pm

I'm playing a Horde toon in beta and the only pets I have been able to find/battle are a bunch of "gold" pets hanging around the east side of Dazakalor. They are level 25 so I had to spend a day or so in the "old" areas getting a few pets up to level 22. Since these are single pets a group of 3 20's can take them. Nothing special.

I have come across no other pets though I did see one tamer that had nothing to fight.

Flohsakk
Pet Score:13312
Realm:Blackhand-eu

Post by Flohsakk » May 13th, 2018, 10:35 pm

I don't think we get something out of these golden paws... that also happened to all the (favorourite) battle pets running around in garrisons in WoD. I guess these symbols will be removed in the end.

Dakender
MVP
Pet Score:9654
BattleTag®:Dakender#1566
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Dakender » May 26th, 2018, 1:11 pm

I did the guild for both Allies and Horde last couple of beta's, and have already got the charter started on both for this beta :) Asked a few times while online but all I got as ridiculed for being a pet lover, you know how the mobs can be...., which meant no one was on that did that :) heheheeh
Anyone who wishes to help, join, play, whatever, add my battle tag: Dakender#1566 and we can hook up. NO idea what toon I'll be on, i jump from one to the other and end up playing 7 or 8 in an hour searching for cool pets, but will try to keep to one server for now :)

Battle Tag: Dakender#1566
Server: Does not seem to matter
Horde GL: Glowp (Guild Leader of Warcraft Pets)
Alli GL: Gloaowp (Guild Leader of Allies of Warcraft Pets)
Chat: /join Warcraftpets

Working on "Rematch" today, since it is now released for beta..

UPDATE: Horde side is up and running... Anyone in guild has invite access...
UPDATE: Alliance side is up and running... Anyone in guild has invite access...

Battle tag is probably the best way to find me, if you can't find anyone else in guild online.

Flohsakk
Pet Score:13312
Realm:Blackhand-eu

Post by Flohsakk » June 4th, 2018, 9:12 am

What about using the Community feature?

Created a battle.net one (don't think separated by factions makes sense on a beta) but I understand if people are careful with their btag or don't want that on their phone apps. Anyways... I don't know what people see when you get invited after using a Invite-Link.

So for testing here's a 1day 50 user invite link, if this works out in some way I'll try to update it as often I can. (or another "Mod" or whatever we can set up there ;-) )

In the Beta open your Guild & Communities window and on the left click "Join or Create Community" and in the next window insert the link below and then we'll see what happens. See you soon... maybe ;-)

https://blizzard.com/invite/4PnPTN5q