Missing Battle Pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Waterlilly
Pet Score:10636
Realm:Echo Isles-us
Missing Battle Pet

Post by Waterlilly » February 24th, 2018, 6:00 pm

I had a Merkidon pet that was from the 2015 Virtual Ticket for Blizz Con and wanted to pull him out to run around with my Demon Hunter, but he is not in my journal anymore. And not sure how long he has been gone but he is not on my list here anymore either (probably because I update it when I get new pets, and if he disappeared from my collection I would reflect that).

I really hate the idea of missing pets...Anyone know what I can do to find out where he went and how to get him back?

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Re: Missing Battle Pet

Post by Jerebear » February 24th, 2018, 8:41 pm

Best you can probably do is submit a help ticket and see if a GM can help you get it back (and maybe find out what happened)
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » February 25th, 2018, 9:47 am

I thought it might have been an addon or display issue, so I checked your armoury. Not that I believe the armoury very much these days, but it is at least a separate source.

Your armoury does not show the Feat of Strength for obtaining him, which sould be "Murkidan - Proud owner of Murkidan from the 2015 BlizzCon" dated around Nov 2015.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/echo-isles/violetr%c3%b3se/achievements/feats-of-strength/promotions

Are you sure you had Murkidan? Do you have another account, perhaps?

Yes, definitely make a ticket. Only Blizzard can get to the bottom of this.

Waterlilly
Pet Score:10636
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Waterlilly » February 25th, 2018, 8:30 pm

Weird, I know I had it...hmmm will put in a ticket...

Plus it wouldn't show up as an achieve on this toon (none of the blizcon pets show up on this toon in achieves), I was playing my hunter when I got it...I will check her achieves to be sure it is there...