MVP
Pet Score:12995
Realm:Aggramar-us
You would think a Knockoff...

Post by Harpooha » January 9th, 2018, 3:57 pm

wouldn't be that hard to find.

According to Webster:

Definition of knockoff
: a copy that sells for less than the original; broadly : a copy or imitation of someone or something popular

The real thing is everywhere. The knockoff is as scarce as an honest man in DC.

Might as well be Imaginary Blingtron to me.

Shashos
Pet Score:13727
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Re: You would think a Knockoff...

Post by Shashos » January 9th, 2018, 7:48 pm

Heh, very true. I bought one from the AH back at the beginning of the expansion for an absurd amount of gold, but I still try for one via the Bling 6k every day hoping to recoup the gold I spent. No such luck. I suspect that I'll never see that thing drop. Afterall, I still have yet to get the mining/herbing pets from Draenor to this day. I bought mine off the AH.

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » January 10th, 2018, 12:36 am

Shashos wrote:Afterall, I still have yet to get the mining/herbing pets from Draenor to this day. I bought mine off the AH.
It was asked about on EU forums. Supposedly they have been removed from garrison, but not from the mainland. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617683486

While I've got a Knockoff Blingtron, a sight of daily with Blingtron only to turn it out to be 5000 challenges my temper no less.
Sometimes people allow these sons of a Warlord to beat the electrolytes out of 6000! The horrors! :roll:

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Nagini
Top Rater
Pet Score:9683
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Nagini » January 10th, 2018, 4:32 am

Perhaps off-topic, but its been suspected that once you've obtained the mining/herbing pet from dreanor, it no longer drops, or affects how often you see/can loot podlings/those other things. Another change is the spawnrate of podlings; I still do my dreanor garrisons for the mog items, and i've not had a podling spawn since i started. Ashran's supposed to be better. These changes might be recent/since the start of legion.