Glory of the Tomb Raider - U.S. Horde

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Solana
Top Rater
Glory of the Tomb Raider - U.S. Horde

Post by Solana » September 19th, 2017, 8:06 pm

*Creating a new topic here to avoid clutter so people can continue to organize the U.S. Alliance and EU Horde/Alliance runs in the other thread.*

http://openraid.zergid.com/events/view/308104

This is a direct link for U.S. Horde sign-ups. A 3 hour time frame has been blocked off on Saturday, October 14th from 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST. Level 110 is required and we will shoot for 900+ item level. If you have not familiarized yourself with Tomb of Sargeras yet please do so before signing up by:

• Running raid finder
• Reading Wowhead guides - https://www.wowhead.com/tomb-of-sargeras-raid-guides
• Watching Fatboss guides - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Nzl9p6QH1M
• Reading the Glory of the Tomb Raider achievement guide: https://www.wowhead.com/glory-of-the-tomb-raider-guide

We will be using Discord. You do not have to speak but you have to be able to hear and follow directions. We will need 3 tanks for several of the achievements as well. Questions, comments, concerns can be directed to Kelly#12973.

Harpooha
MVP
Pet Score:12995
Realm:Aggramar-us

Re: Glory of the Tomb Raider - U.S. Horde

Post by Harpooha » September 20th, 2017, 9:05 am

Signed up. Hope it works out

Mastr
MVP
Pet Score:14000
Realm:Burning Blade-us

Post by Mastr » September 20th, 2017, 12:28 pm

Would love to do it, but out of town that weekend. Let me know if you reschedule.

Guccia
Pet Score:13752
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Guccia » September 20th, 2017, 12:55 pm

yeah i can do it mon-fri or late night after like 10pm sat or sun

Solana
Top Rater

Post by Solana » September 25th, 2017, 7:25 pm

Bump!

Hoser
Pet Score:13936
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Hoser » September 25th, 2017, 7:50 pm

Love to do this. Caztrazkal lvl 906(and climbing) boomkin dps. I was originally signed up as Prakkag dk but I would rather use my boomy. On Thrall server

Khloe
Pet Score:10048
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Khloe » September 29th, 2017, 1:20 am

Would love to get in on this run! 925 hpally.

Solana
Top Rater

Post by Solana » September 29th, 2017, 9:19 pm

I currently have 1 tank, 3 healers and 6 DPS signed up on OpenRaid for the run. 20 spots left with 2 weeks remaining on sign-ups.

Solana
Top Rater

Post by Solana » October 6th, 2017, 5:29 pm

18 spots open with one week left to sign up!

Solana
Top Rater

Post by Solana » October 12th, 2017, 10:27 pm

Less than 48 hours to go before the raid. Now is the time for any last minute sign-ups. 19 of 30 spots have been filled. For those who have already signed up I will see you on Saturday afternoon!

Harpooha
MVP
Pet Score:12995
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Harpooha » October 13th, 2017, 1:58 pm

I am sorry, but I have to pull out.

My video card blew up last week. I have been building a new computer, but progress is slow. It may be ready in time, but I can't be certain of that.

Very sorry to do this at the last minute, but things went sideways at a really bad time.

Solana
Top Rater

Post by Solana » October 13th, 2017, 8:16 pm

Harpooha wrote:I am sorry, but I have to pull out.

My video card blew up last week. I have been building a new computer, but progress is slow. It may be ready in time, but I can't be certain of that.

Very sorry to do this at the last minute, but things went sideways at a really bad time.
No problem at all. Thanks for the heads up and if you are able to finish in time and are still interested in going be sure to BattleTag me and I'll get you into the run :)

Saviya
Pet Score:11609
BattleTag®:Saviya#1875
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Saviya » October 15th, 2017, 5:31 pm

Thank you so much for setting this up and everyone for hanging in there till we got it! Appreciated the feasts, flasks, orbies, bear sacrifices, instructions, patience, etc. <3

Cardee
Top Rater
Pet Score:13784
Realm:Lightbringer-us

Post by Cardee » October 15th, 2017, 7:02 pm

^ Seconded! Thank you so much for putting this together and to everybody else who joined. This raid made acquiring Micronax a lot less painful than it had to be. There was definitely already plenty of pain from RNG. So thrilled to finally have this pet!

- From the raid warlock ;)

Darkchyld
Pet Score:13668
BattleTag®:Darkchyld#1345

Post by Darkchyld » October 15th, 2017, 7:07 pm

Big thanks to Kelly and Cyno (not sure if he's on WCP) it was a pleasure to do the achievement with all you guys and gals. It was a super pleasant experience player-wise. Although some of the metas were frustrating, this community is amazing with their patience and kindness. Thanks to everyone and hopefully we'll run into each other more often.

Solana
Top Rater

Post by Solana » October 15th, 2017, 7:43 pm

Thank you all so very much! We had such an amazing group of amiable people who were both very prepared and exceedingly patient. You guys certainly made raid leading a pleasure (Cynothoglys a.k.a. [profile]Drgoodvibes[/profile] shares that sentiment).

There are a couple of WCP collectors from the Saturday run who were unable to stay past the scheduled raid time and consequently missed out on Sky Walker which is now the only achievement they need for their [pet]Micronax[/pet]. So if you would like to return next Saturday to help them out you can sign-up over here: http://openraid.zergid.com/events/view/308591.

I didn't think it was possible for me to be any more proud to be a member of WCP until today ;) You guys are amazing!

Congratulations to all of my fellow pet collectors and thanks again for everything :D I will see some of you again on 10/21!

Edit: I just realized [profile]Minet[/profile] needs Bingo! as well but that is an easy one-pull achievement.

Saviya
Pet Score:11609
BattleTag®:Saviya#1875
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Saviya » October 15th, 2017, 10:22 pm

I cant really say if I'll be around at the time, I dont usually play at those times. Thanks to baby teething he's had me up so it worked out in my favor this time! Will definitely come help if I can though.

The_guy
Pet Score:4714
Realm:Burning Blade-us

Post by The_guy » October 16th, 2017, 12:52 am

Do you plan on doing a full achievement run on the 21?

Darkchyld
Pet Score:13668
BattleTag®:Darkchyld#1345

Post by Darkchyld » October 16th, 2017, 12:51 pm

No. It's just for the Maiden and Avatar achievements. There is an OpenRaid community run (by Nealls) that is planning to do a full achievement run the following week on the 28th.

Solana
Top Rater

Post by Solana » October 16th, 2017, 3:28 pm

The_guy wrote:Do you plan on doing a full achievement run on the 21?
Unfortunately it will not be a full achievement run on 10/21. I simply do not have the 9+ hours to devote to the raid itself on top of the time spent organizing, scheduling, etc. on a weekly basis.
Darkchyld wrote:No. It's just for the Maiden and Avatar achievements. There is an OpenRaid community run (by Nealls) that is planning to do a full achievement run the following week on the 28th.
Here is a link to Neall's run for Horde side: http://openraid.zergid.com/events/view/308256
And another link for an Alliance group: http://openraid.zergid.com/events/view/308255