Broke 4k rank!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Miatog
Pet Score:8064
BattleTag®:Miatog#1846
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us
Broke 4k rank!

Post by Miatog » October 11th, 2017, 2:43 am

I just broke 4k on site ranking and I feel amazing for it! I'm in the final stretch of my collection. Only 36 pets left to make rare. 83 pets in my wanted list. Average pet level 20.5. So close to capping off my collection (without dumping stupid amounts on old CEs or TCG) and it feels amazing to reach this milestone.

There's no way I'll ever be top 500, I've missed out on too many pets. I'm not expecting to even break 2k on the site. But I'm going to do what I can and get everything I can. It felt so good to see that 3XXX site ranking I had to share ^_^. This site has been a huge help in knowing what I have left. Seeing how much I grow each day has been a huge encouragement. If I ever reach a full collection it will be only because of this site. So thank you Breanni and Quintessence. Thank you so very much.

Ok, I'm done rambling.

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Re: Broke 4k rank!

Post by Petzy » October 11th, 2017, 7:59 am

Miatog wrote:I just broke 4k on site ranking and I feel amazing for it! I'm in the final stretch of my collection. Only 36 pets left to make rare. 83 pets in my wanted list. Average pet level 20.5. So close to capping off my collection (without dumping stupid amounts on old CEs or TCG) and it feels amazing to reach this milestone.

There's no way I'll ever be top 500, I've missed out on too many pets. I'm not expecting to even break 2k on the site. But I'm going to do what I can and get everything I can. It felt so good to see that 3XXX site ranking I had to share ^_^. This site has been a huge help in knowing what I have left. Seeing how much I grow each day has been a huge encouragement. If I ever reach a full collection it will be only because of this site. So thank you Breanni and Quintessence. Thank you so very much.

Ok, I'm done rambling.
Grats! It is fun to watch our collections improve :lol:

Annieb
Pet Score:13845
Realm:Arathor-eu

Post by Annieb » October 11th, 2017, 11:03 am

Miatog wrote:I just broke 4k on site ranking and I feel amazing for it! I'm in the final stretch of my collection. Only 36 pets left to make rare. 83 pets in my wanted list. Average pet level 20.5. So close to capping off my collection (without dumping stupid amounts on old CEs or TCG) and it feels amazing to reach this milestone.

Ok, I'm done rambling.
Great achievement! Don't feel silly for 'rambling'! I say a hearty WELL DONE to you! :D I agree with Petzy, it's great to see our collections improve!

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » October 13th, 2017, 12:14 am

Congrats [profile]Miatog[/profile]! It's awesome to see collections grow and change over time. We're all on this ride together - a collector's job is never truly complete. ;)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Mastr
MVP
Pet Score:14000
Realm:Burning Blade-us

Post by Mastr » October 19th, 2017, 5:20 pm

Keep at it!

This site has helped me immeasurably as well over the years.

It's a blast climbing the ranks.

Lordy
Pet Score:10871
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Lordy » October 20th, 2017, 8:50 am

Congrats man that's awesome, it is a cool feeling climbing up the ranks!

Keep up the good work!