Share pet collecting news and advice.
Milotha
Top Rater
Pet Score:5471
BattleTag®:milotha#1158
Realm:Silver Hand-us
Mother Rosula Looting

Post by Milotha » September 16th, 2017, 4:22 pm

Is it possible to loot Mother Rosula more than once per day. The Rebellious Imp hasn't dropped for me in the few kills I have done. Just wondering if I should try farming her nonstop, or if I need to wait a day in between kills.

Merana
Pet Score:10003
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Re: Mother Rosula Looting

Post by Merana » September 16th, 2017, 4:41 pm

As far as I can tell it's once per day per character. Just get a few alts to farm her alongside your main I guess, it's what I'm doing for some of the other rares at least.

Dalandius
Pet Score:13133
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Dalandius » September 16th, 2017, 6:28 pm

As with other rares I believe it is once a day per character.
The first time you see them each day they have a rare silver portrait frame after you have kill it they get a Elite gold portrait frame each time you see them after. So after the first kill they are no longer a "Silver Dragon rare" and as such do not have the extra loot associated with this status.

Milotha
Top Rater
Pet Score:5471
BattleTag®:milotha#1158
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Milotha » September 16th, 2017, 10:42 pm

Thanks for the info. For some reason she is never silver bordered. I wonder if that is only when the quest to kill her is up. Has anyone gotten the imp when yhe quest is not up?

Merana
Pet Score:10003
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Post by Merana » September 17th, 2017, 10:49 am

Milotha wrote:Thanks for the info. For some reason she is never silver bordered. I wonder if that is only when the quest to kill her is up. Has anyone gotten the imp when yhe quest is not up?
Yes. Someone in my group got it two days ago and there was no quest to kill her or anything in the cave up. I assume the gold vs silver dragon portrait is a bug, just like Slithon the Last always had a silver dragon portrait even after looting him a few hotfix patches ago.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » September 17th, 2017, 4:53 pm

I was summoning her daily for a while and have gotten 2 imps for my group, so there's no WQ needed for the imps to drop.