1k pet achievment

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Spinachdip
Pet Score:10920
Realm:Arthas-us
1k pet achievment

Post by Spinachdip » September 11th, 2017, 5:48 pm

well, as we all know this is in the future. not too far off at this point.

personally i'd give anything for a lil oondasta pet. a mini pitlord would be nice too.

how about yourself?

(sorry if this is a repost)

Vhale
MVP
Pet Score:10441
Realm:Durotan-us

Re: 1k pet achievment

Post by Vhale » September 11th, 2017, 7:26 pm

Those are pretty spiffy ideas. I tiny pit lord larva might be adorable. Would it have legs or be like Jaba the hutt? XD

Flibbit
MVP
Pet Score:13901
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Flibbit » September 12th, 2017, 12:59 am

#1. Lil' Breanni? :D

#2. Safari Murky?

#3. The first-ever double-pet - single summon, animation of two creatures. Like the ferrets from The Beastmaster :P No advantage to it over other pets, just as a novelty - which wouldn't be entirely inappropriate for 1000 pets.

#4. Whelp of the Lost Pink Dragonflight (don't believe the people who tell you they don't exist - it's a conspiracy (or it's 2am and I'm punchy (but seriously, wouldn't a pink whelp be neat? (parentheses))))

My ideas appear to be going downhill quickly, so I'll stop there.

Nagini
Top Rater
Pet Score:9683
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Nagini » September 12th, 2017, 3:46 am

Not a pet-reward, maybe, but I would like a mount that has space for your pet to ride on. A broom that allows your feline friend to ride along? (too halloween-y, maybe) Or a motorcycle with a cute sidecar.

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by GormanGhaste » September 12th, 2017, 5:56 am

Flibbit, I'd love to have a pack of Murloc babies!
Mingyao on Madoran

Ebil
Pet Score:11957
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Ebil » September 12th, 2017, 11:12 am

I would love to have that snail mount that the pet NPC from Timeless Isle uses.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » September 12th, 2017, 11:52 am

I'm still holding out hope for a toy that allows you to have more than one pet summoned out at the same time. Even if it's just one extra for a total of two companions following you, that would be amazing.

The 1k pet milestone seems like a good fit for something like this. With so many unique pets how can we possibly choose just one to accompany us on our adventures?!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Gilneas » September 12th, 2017, 4:41 pm

Quintessence wrote:I'm still holding out hope for a toy that allows you to have more than one pet summoned out at the same time. Even if it's just one extra for a total of two companions following you, that would be amazing.

The 1k pet milestone seems like a good fit for something like this. With so many unique pets how can we possibly choose just one to accompany us on our adventures?!
Interestingly, you can currently have two pets out at once. If one of them is Crackers. I was surprised to see he does not count as summoned on your shoulder. Allows you to summon another without dismissing him so long as you have the buff keeping him on your shoulder.

Would be nice to do it with any two pets though, yes.

Lazuliann
Top Rater
Pet Score:9556
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Lazuliann » September 13th, 2017, 2:54 am

Nagini wrote:Not a pet-reward, maybe, but I would like a mount that has space for your pet to ride on. A broom that allows your feline friend to ride along? (too halloween-y, maybe) Or a motorcycle with a cute sidecar.
Omg, this!
I have been wanting a mount with pet ride-along ability for so long.
I like the motorcycle sidecar idea.

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » September 13th, 2017, 6:27 am

Quintessence wrote:I'm still holding out hope for a toy that allows you to have more than one pet summoned out at the same time. Even if it's just one extra for a total of two companions following you, that would be amazing.

Love that idea! :D
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Kalium
Top Rater

Post by Kalium » September 13th, 2017, 3:35 pm

I think we are over looking the obvious: Lil' Alexstrasza

Wreathy
Pet Score:7517
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Wreathy » September 26th, 2017, 6:03 am

I console myself on my main - druid - with Mylune as a companion. I have tonnes of little critters running around with me as well.

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » October 8th, 2017, 2:26 am

There have been many cool ideas around here and in similar threads. This community is awesome. ❤

I'd like to have a squirrel mount, despite the obvious scaling problem. But if not this time, I've just had a bit of revelation.

A pet that changes skybox when summoned. Obviously it could have a matching weather change ability aswell.
To avoid controversies: I wonder how Arcane Winds would look in macro scale.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Lornaa
Top Rater
Pet Score:13848
BattleTag®:Rhadeyaz#2207
Realm:Aggramar-eu

Post by Lornaa » October 8th, 2017, 11:50 am

Flibbit wrote:
#4. Whelp of the Lost Pink Dragonflight (don't believe the people who tell you they don't exist - it's a conspiracy (or it's 2am and I'm punchy (but seriously, wouldn't a pink whelp be neat? (parentheses))))
THIS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: So want this to come about some day!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: