Christop VonFeasel TWO Pet Strat

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Opteron
MVP
Pet Score:12968
BattleTag®:Opteron#1953
Realm:Lightninghoof-us
Re: Christop VonFeasel TWO Pet Strat

Post by Opteron » November 7th, 2014, 8:14 pm

Awesome! i will try tomorrow :)

Blixtiya
Pet Score:10423
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Blixtiya » November 7th, 2014, 8:29 pm

as you told me (and others in guild) of the team earlier in the week, Ive used it with success so far, but with an s/s crow. woth less power, that sometimes needs a 3rd peck, but never failed so far, thank you :)

Drrum
MVP
Pet Score:4507
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Drrum » December 12th, 2014, 10:34 pm

Blixtiya wrote:as you told me (and others in guild) of the team earlier in the week, Ive used it with success so far, but with an s/s crow. woth less power, that sometimes needs a 3rd peck, but never failed so far, thank you :)
I'm unable to beat him with this team and strategy at all. Even with crits and luck on my side. What am I missing? Crow can kill Syd, but, my starlette requires several wind-ups to chew through the shield and can't survive long enough to cast a single ability on the calf. I'm using an s/s crow and a p/p starlette.

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » December 13th, 2014, 1:10 am

Drrum wrote: I'm unable to beat him with this team and strategy at all. Even with crits and luck on my side. What am I missing? Crow can kill Syd, but, my starlette requires several wind-ups to chew through the shield and can't survive long enough to cast a single ability on the calf. I'm using an s/s crow and a p/p starlette.
You're missing the P/P iron starlette. Yours is H/H which has significantly less power, so it will take more windups.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Gilraen
Pet Score:8027
Realm:Hydraxis-us

Post by Gilraen » December 13th, 2014, 1:25 am

Drrum wrote:
Blixtiya wrote:as you told me (and others in guild) of the team earlier in the week, Ive used it with success so far, but with an s/s crow. woth less power, that sometimes needs a 3rd peck, but never failed so far, thank you :)
I'm unable to beat him with this team and strategy at all. Even with crits and luck on my side. What am I missing? Crow can kill Syd, but, my starlette requires several wind-ups to chew through the shield and can't survive long enough to cast a single ability on the calf. I'm using an s/s crow and a p/p starlette.
Same here. Doesn't even remotely work, and I checked that my starlette is P/P.

S/S alpine foxling and Warbot worked much better (as long as the carry pet could take one hit from Otto...he ended up having to deliver the last blow to Otto).

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » December 13th, 2014, 10:57 am

Gilraen wrote:
Drrum wrote:
Same here. Doesn't even remotely work, and I checked that my starlette is P/P.

S/S alpine foxling and Warbot worked much better (as long as the carry pet could take one hit from Otto...he ended up having to deliver the last blow to Otto).
So I ran this 10 times. The S/S Crow seems completely solid paired with a P/P starlette as long as the opposing team doesn't crit you and you don't accidentally crit kill the cow. BUT you have to do the abilities in the right order. And you need to select alpha strike. Again, this will only be solid with a S/S crow and P/P starlette. I didn't try out other comps.
R1: Murder does 126 damage
R2: Murder does 252 damage
R3: Murder does 84 damage (due to bubble soaking 2 hits)
R4: Alpha Strike does 700 damage (drops the crow to 100-200 health)
R5: Alpha Strike does 700 damage (Syd dies)

Again, barring crits against you:
At this point you have 100-200 health, 1st pet is dead, and more importantly, no whirlpool is up because you are faster than Syd was. Mr. Pointy is going to come in and his first move will always be Impale because you are sub 25%.
R6: Murder (this is really really important). Crow dies to impale.
R7: Windup. Mr. Pointy will always do Trihorn Shield
R8: Windup kills Mr. Pointy due to shattered defenses (every time). Mr. Pointy should do no more than 497 non crit damage

So, barring any crits against you so far:
At this point you have at least 900 health and 2nd pet is dead

R9: Windup. Cow does Darkmoon curse for very little damage
R10: Toxic Smoke. Cow does Feed (still not enough damage to trigger mech racial yet)
R11: Windup. Cow drops to low health. (if you crit here, the cow dies and you get no EXP)
R12: Explode. Cow dies. Carry pet moves to primary slot and gets EXP.

My only other thought on his was on R10, maybe replacing Toxic smoke with powerball. I think this will give some crit immunity to your starlette so the cow doesn't kill it early with a crit as easily.

If you follow this exactly and none of the pets crit you and you don't crit kill the cow, it should work the same each time. Someone can double check my numbers (they'll be 1-2 off on Syd do to rounding, but the sum is in the 1800 range and the squid is sub 1700 so it shouldn't matter there)
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Papazol
Pet Score:9646
Realm:Balnazzar-us

Post by Papazol » December 14th, 2014, 11:09 am

My 2d variant was:
magic broom
elekk or another carry pet
lil'bling
dance was:
sweep-wind-up-batter*3-wind-up (cow dies)-wind-up-sweep-wind-up (broom dies)-carry pet-lil'bling till end.

Daktar
Pet Score:5259
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Daktar » May 7th, 2015, 6:10 pm

I have been using an older strat that I didnt see posted here.

s/s alpine foxling -- flurry - howl - dazzling dance
carry pet 500+ health
p/p Iron starlette -- wind-up - powerball - supercharge

Syd

Flurry - Howl - Flurryx3

Mr. Pointy

Dazzling Dance - Fox Dies

Swap in Iron Starlette

Wind-Up - Supercharge - Wind-Up

Otto

Swap in carry - eat the feed 2 rounds

Swap in Iron Starlette

I will be trying out the flock/peck combo to be able to carry a lvl 1 pet but wanted to throw this out there as well to add another strat people can use.
Watts wrote:Pet 1 - Flyer with Base Speed > 315, with Peck and Flock I use an S/S Wildhammer Gryphon Hatchling
S/S Wildhammer Gryphon Hatchling 1319 Health 276 Power 325 Speed Best
S/S Szechuan Chicken 1400 Health 260 Power 325 Speed Good
S/S Turkey 1400 Health 260 Power 325 Speed Good
S/S Chicken 1400 Health 260 Power 325 Speed Good

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » May 8th, 2015, 4:26 am

Daktar wrote:I have been using an older strat that I didnt see posted here.

s/s alpine foxling -- flurry - howl - dazzling dance
carry pet 500+ health
p/p Iron starlette -- wind-up - powerball - supercharge

Syd

Flurry - Howl - Flurryx3

Mr. Pointy

Dazzling Dance - Fox Dies

Swap in Iron Starlette

Otto

Swap in carry - eat the feed 2 rounds

Swap in Iron Starlette

You can improve this, to have carry only take ~160 (or is it 190?) damage:
Dance, Howl, 3x Flurry - Syd dead
Howl - Foxling dead, Iron Starlett in
Wind-Up x2 - Direhorn dead
Swap Carry in, Swap Iron Starlet back in
Wind-up, Supercharge, Wind-up - Cow dead

It's 2 or 3 rounds faster and allows for muchs lower pets (level 2 are safe, level 1 depending on race)..

Daktar
Pet Score:5259
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Daktar » May 8th, 2015, 12:29 pm

FuxieDK wrote:You can improve this, to have carry only take ~160 (or is it 190?) damage:
Dance, Howl, 3x Flurry - Syd dead
Howl - Foxling dead, Iron Starlett in
Wind-Up x2 - Direhorn dead
Swap Carry in, Swap Iron Starlet back in
Wind-up, Supercharge, Wind-up - Cow dead

It's 2 or 3 rounds faster and allows for muchs lower pets (level 2 are safe, level 1 depending on race)..
Tested this today - worked like a charm ... thanks

It worked with a s/s but i changed to a fox with 289 power for future fights.

Dreamshard
Pet Score:8360
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Dreamshard » May 12th, 2015, 7:40 am

round 1-bone serpent death and decay 2-bone barrage to eat thru his last shield which was first hit by death and decay 3- fly to avoid whirlpool (will get hit once 2nd time total round 4kill with bone barrage my second I found the best results with enchanted broom with don't really matter what u use I don't think u could lose if u tried if u have batter sweep and wind up

Q8e192
Pet Score:8729
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Q8e192 » September 3rd, 2017, 6:08 pm

So I ran this 10 times. The S/S Crow seems completely solid paired with a P/P starlette as long as the opposing team doesn't crit you and you don't accidentally crit kill the cow. BUT you have to do the abilities in the right order. And you need to select alpha strike. Again, this will only be solid with a S/S crow and P/P starlette. I didn't try out other comps.
R1: Murder does 126 damage
R2: Murder does 252 damage
R3: Murder does 84 damage (due to bubble soaking 2 hits)
R4: Alpha Strike does 700 damage (drops the crow to 100-200 health)
R5: Alpha Strike does 700 damage (Syd dies)

Again, barring crits against you:
At this point you have 100-200 health, 1st pet is dead, and more importantly, no whirlpool is up because you are faster than Syd was. Mr. Pointy is going to come in and his first move will always be Impale because you are sub 25%.
R6: Murder (this is really really important). Crow dies to impale.
R7: Windup. Mr. Pointy will always do Trihorn Shield
R8: Windup kills Mr. Pointy due to shattered defenses (every time). Mr. Pointy should do no more than 497 non crit damage

So, barring any crits against you so far:
At this point you have at least 900 health and 2nd pet is dead

R9: Windup. Cow does Darkmoon curse for very little damage
R10: Toxic Smoke. Cow does Feed (still not enough damage to trigger mech racial yet)
R11: Windup. Cow drops to low health. (if you crit here, the cow dies and you get no EXP)
R12: Explode. Cow dies. Carry pet moves to primary slot and gets EXP.

My only other thought on his was on R10, maybe replacing Toxic smoke with powerball. I think this will give some crit immunity to your starlette so the cow doesn't kill it early with a crit as easily.

If you follow this exactly and none of the pets crit you and you don't crit kill the cow, it should work the same each time. Someone can double check my numbers (they'll be 1-2 off on Syd do to rounding, but the sum is in the 1800 range and the squid is sub 1700 so it shouldn't matter there)
Good 2 pet strat.
Basically, Murder puts a debuff on Mr. Pointy so that your Iron Starlette can 2 shot it with Wind-up.
This strat also works with L'il Bling as it puts a similar debuff on Mr. Pointy with Inflation.
As for the Iron Starlette vs Otto ... yeah, a crit on Otto can be a problem.
Suggestion: replace Iron Starlette with Mechanical Scorpid. During the Mechanical Scorpid's Blinding Poison ability,
you can swap into your carry (as Otto will miss your carry because he is blinded). After you swap back, its just
a mech vs beast fight that you should win with your Windup/Blinding Poison abilities.