Going for a longtime goal: Lil' Deathwing

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Naika
Pet Score:3161
BattleTag®:Naika#11646
Realm:Draenor-us
Going for a longtime goal: Lil' Deathwing

Post by Naika » August 13th, 2017, 11:34 pm

I've wanted this little guy since I started WoW. I never could afford/justify the cost before, but to celebrate my graduation from college and a new job I'm finally going to take the plunge and begin searching. I know this pet must be riskier to trade for and I won't be jumping on the first opportunity I find without verifying things, but I'd much rather deal with fellow pet enthusiasts than a suspicious ebay listing.

If anyone has traded for Lil' Deathwing recently and/or safely please let me know how you went about it. I am assuming WoW tokens would be the way to go here, though I am open to suggestions as to the best way to trade for this pet.

I understand the riskiness of code trading and I do not expect this to be easy, but if anyone out there still has an unused code and would like to work something out please feel free to contact me here or whisper my btag ReadyToFight#1776

Thanks ;)

Sam918
Pet Score:5780
BattleTag®:sam#19744
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Re: Going for a longtime goal: Lil' Deathwing

Post by Sam918 » August 14th, 2017, 1:21 am

i traded for a few codes through here. so far all has gone well for me. if your trading with someone who doesnt have much reputation built up then you could also suggest using a middleman, someone on the site who has built up a good reputation.

i have done most of my recent code trades with auryona. maybe not the best price in town but definately would recommend her. easy to trade with, and trustworthy. best of luck and hope all works out. (also auryona accepts draenor gold so thats another +)

Naika

Post by Naika » August 14th, 2017, 2:22 am

Thank you so much. I did post a request on Auryona's board, so hopefully I will get in touch soon. I'm very happy to hear that your trades went well. This site was recently recommended to me and thus far the community looks great.

I appreciate the luck and hope that your future trades continue going smoothly.

Saviya
Pet Score:11609
BattleTag®:Saviya#1875
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Saviya » August 14th, 2017, 2:55 am

I can also vouch that Auryona is a great trader, I've done many trades with her for shop items. I'm happy to pay a little more to know my trade is going to go smoothly. Best of luck finding your code :D

Naika

Post by Naika » August 14th, 2017, 12:47 pm

Fantastic. I feel the same way. I'm so glad someone recommended this site :)

Thanks for sharing.

Auryona
MVP
Pet Score:5343
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Auryona » August 14th, 2017, 10:38 pm

Saw your message and sent you a request :) This community is definitely very friendly and full of people who are happy to help you with your pet battle needs. Welcome!

(Thank you for the vouches <3)

Naika

Post by Naika » August 14th, 2017, 10:48 pm

Awesome :D Thank you. I can't wait!