Xorvasc Challenge - 9 rounds or less

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Q8e192
Pet Score:8729
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Q8e192 » August 14th, 2017, 1:24 am

Q8e192
Pet Score:8729
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Re: Xorvasc Challenge - 9 rounds or less

Post by Q8e192 » August 14th, 2017, 11:23 am

I just started re-doing pet tamers in general, to see what kind of team I can contrive to beat a tamer in the minimal number of rounds as challenge. Feel free to post your challenge of beating tamer XXX in Y rounds where Y is the smallest viable number.

Drlambda
Pet Score:5543
Realm:Arthas-eu

Post by Drlambda » August 14th, 2017, 11:37 am

Q8e192 wrote:I just started re-doing pet tamers in general, to see what kind of team I can contrive to beat a tamer in the minimal number of rounds as challenge. Feel free to post your challenge of beating tamer XXX in Y rounds where Y is the smallest viable number.
I think the idea is fun, but you should consider making a single thread for it, you're kinda swamping the forum with it right now.
CloseToZero - Watch me lose on youtube with bad pets! :D

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » August 14th, 2017, 1:40 pm

It's kind of true that these threads are a bit swamping right now, but a single thread would become unwieldy and disjointed very quickly, and it's not like there is a huge wave of activity otherwise, so I'd say it's the best answer.

I like the idea. We have to make our own fun until 7.3. :)

BTW, we should establish: do solutions have to be RNG-proof? If so, that's a pretty high bar in some cases. If not, then just how much RNG is permissible? If a solution works one time in 100, is it satisfactory if someone runs it 200 times to get the win?

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » August 14th, 2017, 2:48 pm

Well, it would have been much more bountiful if these dailies had actually been appearing at a constant pace.

[ability]Haunt[/ability] + [pet]Scourged Whelpling[/pet] + a jelly? Off the top.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507