New In-Game Shop Pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Berrenger
Pet Score:13552
Realm:Terokkar-eu
New In-Game Shop Pet

Post by Berrenger » August 2nd, 2017, 11:58 am

I haven't seen any announcement, but scrolling through my Pet Journal I noticed a new pet - Twilight, a cat/tiger cub that appears to change colour. Mousing over it tells me that it's available from the In-Game Shop (probably when 7.3 released) and that it is not tradeable but nothing else.

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Re: New In-Game Shop Pet

Post by Gilneas » August 2nd, 2017, 1:34 pm

Berrenger wrote:I haven't seen any announcement, but scrolling through my Pet Journal I noticed a new pet - Twilight, a cat/tiger cub that appears to change colour. Mousing over it tells me that it's available from the In-Game Shop (probably when 7.3 released) and that it is not tradeable but nothing else.
Actually, if you go to your in-game shop, it is available now.

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/w ... starseeker

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by GormanGhaste » August 2nd, 2017, 3:36 pm

If you want the pet and the mount, buy them together on the Blizzard website instead of in-game, $5 cheaper in USA.
Mingyao on Madoran

Drlambda
Pet Score:5543
Realm:Arthas-eu

Post by Drlambda » August 2nd, 2017, 4:56 pm

I played with it in PVP for a bit, both on and off camera (this is a shameless plug ;) ) - it's pretty good, but still a Darkness pet, with all weaknesses that come from that. It also has more counters than your usual Darkness pet because it can't stun critters, will only stun Elementals 25% of the time and will deal almost no damage to beasts because both abilities are humanoid.
What's actually really interesting that it's speed is exactly 1 higher than the speed of a S/S Bone Serpent, and i'm pretty sure this is on purpose. Barring freak accidents with crits, it will solo a S/S Bone Serpent, which is a pretty great reason to play it in the current meta.
Also, the DOT + stun will put a lot of pressure on your opponent because on the one side he has to switch, but will probably have a high-ticking DOT on the backline and take another of those to his new frontline pet.
CloseToZero - Watch me lose on youtube with bad pets! :D