Rogue Pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu
Rogue Pets

Post by FuxieDK » July 20th, 2017, 12:49 pm

I just grabbed [pet]Dig Rat[/pet] and [pet]Sneaky Marmot[/pet] off the AH for ~3.000g each...

So, if you don't feel like levelling your Rogue just now, to get these pets, they are fairly cheap on AH..
On the other hand, there is [pet]Crackers[/pet] so it cannot be postponed forever...

Currently, I level my Monk instead.... and Boring Tundra is seriously challenging my will to live..
How am I ever to get yet another toon through WotLK zones?? It seems like a monumental task. The only positive thing is, Cataclysm zones wait on the other side... :D

Minivivi
MVP
Pet Score:12541
Realm:Medivh-us

Re: Rogue Pets

Post by Minivivi » July 20th, 2017, 1:45 pm

Hang in there. The beautiful mount and pet are worth it. I am grinding rep with Legionfall and almost to 52 on my weapon so the end is in sight.
The hardest grind for me has been the last of the PVP pets. UGH

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Rogue Pets

Post by Peanutty » July 20th, 2017, 4:15 pm

The funny thing is I have a max rogue and had someone else farming coins on their rogue, and still ended up buying one of the pets off the AH... couldn't get the breed I wanted after several tries and was sick of continuing to dump Coins of Air into it so I just bought it since they're cheap. I still need to save up 40k more coins for the second toy.