Milotha
Top Rater
Pet Score:5471
BattleTag®:milotha#1158
Realm:Silver Hand-us
Dear Knock Off Blingtron

Post by Milotha » July 9th, 2017, 10:25 am

Dear Knockoff Blingtron;

I am sorry if I mocked you as a cheap imitation Blingtron, not as chic or shiny as a Blingtron. You are still wonderous and would be welcome in my pet collection. I've got some gems saved up for your decoration needs, and some old rags and polish from quests ready to make you as good as real. I've got tons of oil to keep you from rusting. I've got pet wash kits to keep you all sparkling, and snacks to make you feel loved. I promise to take good care of you if you would just drop from the Blingtron 6000 for me.

Whatever I've done, please forgive me.

Nerthel
Top Rater
Pet Score:9458
Realm:Thrall-us

Re: Dear Knock Off Blingtron

Post by Nerthel » July 9th, 2017, 3:07 pm

LOL you made my day with your post!

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » July 9th, 2017, 4:54 pm

Yes, great post, Milotha. :)

I eventually abandoned hope that it would come to me of its own accord, so I bought one, which the previous owner assured me was fully house-trained.

Jazeel
Pet Score:9583
Realm:Saurfang-us

Post by Jazeel » July 9th, 2017, 5:10 pm

even though i have 2 engineer alts i also bought mine and washed him in rust-b-gone, whoever got that 140k gold i hope you spend it on lollies. fizzy drinks and renting dvd's of friends.

Noel
Pet Score:13092
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Noel » July 12th, 2017, 9:23 pm

Fantastic post! I have been opening the bag every day since I hit 800 engineering; no luck so I broke down and paid the 125k or so...I wish you the best of luck tho!

Dolz
Pet Score:6070
Realm:Trollbane-us

Post by Dolz » July 12th, 2017, 10:45 pm

The Blingtron 6000 is a real cheapskate compared to the previous models. At this rate the Blingtron 7000 will expect you to give it gifts.

Drudatz
Top Rater
Pet Score:10205
Realm:Kul Tiras-eu

Post by Drudatz » July 14th, 2017, 2:51 pm

Dolz wrote:The Blingtron 6000 is a real cheapskate compared to the previous models. At this rate the Blingtron 7000 will expect you to give it gifts.
Wait, you telling me I wasted all these gifts a gave my Blingtron 4k, 5k and 6k? :cry:

Milotha
Top Rater

Post by Milotha » July 21st, 2017, 5:31 pm

Thanks to whoever posted him up on the AH finally . After months of looking everyday. Grats on your 250k gold.

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Can I gently hijack now?

Post by Paladance » July 25th, 2017, 2:10 pm

Mr. Khadgar,
I am thankful for all trust you have put in me so far. It is an honour to not only know you in person, but be an extension of your powerful will.
I am contacting you because though I have not missed any request of support from emissaries of Kirin Tor, I have yet to confront with the situation that is rumoured to happen in Dalaran. I was told that the city might be infiltrated, what would not surprise me as I have noticed the warning on a demonic presence placed between Greyfang's Enclave and the very Violet Citadel. (And I do not want to sound rude, but you really should grant poor Desmond a venerable funeral.)
As I am neither an Archmage nor an Illidari, I hope you do not think that my experience is too mundane to grasp the events happening behind the veil of reality. Worry not, as tracking various creatures aswell as revealing hidden entities is etched into my job.
I would like to also remind you of my deeds for Kirin Tor other than these related to fighting the Legion. I have endured constant mockery, despair and suffocating coldness in Pit of Saron to aid the slaves, vanquish the undead and show Dalaran my unfaltering devotion. I also have supported the local community of Dalaran engaging in trade with such respectable merchants as Jepetto Joybuzz and Mei Francis. I would watch out for that Mad Merchant however, I heard that he uses his high gains for bribery purposes.
Therefore -- with a full awareness and in accordance with my conscience -- I hope I could be entrusted with a task of securing the Dalaran City by preventing the cases of espionage or sabotage. I look forward to meeting with you and discussing the details.

Your sincerely,
Champion E-----.

PS I have not seen the head in the crystal ball since I have contacted with Xe'ra. You might want to investigate that. Even the naaru should have some standards.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Milotha
Top Rater

Post by Milotha » July 26th, 2017, 10:00 am

Paladance: You made me laugh on an otherwise dark day. Thanks. I hope it drops for you some day, and I wish they were still tradeable.

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » July 26th, 2017, 3:52 pm

I wish the Bling 6K were a WQ....like...can do once on each 110 level character per day. ;)

Also, since I just hit 6 110's, I'm looking forward to the next Kirin Tor emissary. ;)

That being said, I don't have the gift of prose that some of you do, so I will get down on my (virtual) knees and beg.

I need a Knockoff Blingtron.

I need Khadgar's head in a ball.

(I also need a Spineclaw Crab, if anyone's listening)

At this point in the game, Spineclaw Crab and Knockoff Blingtron are the ONLY TWO tradeable pets I'm missing....
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Milotha
Top Rater

Post by Milotha » July 27th, 2017, 8:41 am

Darolyn: Spineclaw Crab *shudders* Soo many crabs killed... it was a crabpocalypse. May the crab gods grant you a merciful release from the pincy hell you are in.

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » July 27th, 2017, 10:10 am

Milotha wrote:Darolyn: Spineclaw Crab *shudders* Soo many crabs killed... it was a crabpocalypse. May the crab gods grant you a merciful release from the pincy hell you are in.

The nightmares that damn spineclaw crab caused is amazing. You kill crabs up and down the coast and the damn rare that has a CHANCE to drop the pet spawns on the other side of the island and dies before you get there. That was so much fun and now that people one shot those rares it is even worse. Good luck on that pet I know I won't even try for it anymore

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » July 28th, 2017, 1:22 am

I'm still missing several Timeless Isle pets aswell, but as a breed collector I've already given up the farming. :oops:

Another pet to add to the list is [pet]Orphaned Felbat[/pet]. Not only because I don't farm rep on other characters.

Now the question, as the Illidari keep adults as mounts, what does it mean for the young felbats? Are they orphaned because they are far from each other, or not at all, because it is important that the parents are still alive?

The Broken Shore is a dark place.

EDIT, 9th of February 2018: Finally! My warlock got it… what's funny because is I were RPing she would be in the process of investigating anomalies caused by "sindorei defectors". ;) She also seems more fine with the consequences of this quest to locals…
Last edited by Paladance on February 9th, 2018, 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Milotha
Top Rater

Post by Milotha » July 28th, 2017, 8:52 am

Yeah, there is a class of RNG pets that caused me grief

1. Spineclaw Crab
2. Mr Pinchy
3. Lanticore Spawnling
4. Crawling Claw
5. Both Darkmoon Pet Battle Pets
6. Eye of Inquistion
7. Kovok/Son of Animus
8. Knockoff Blingtron
9. Seaborn Spore
10. Aqua Strider

Those that I gave up on and just bought without trying for:
Darkmoon Rabbit
Droplet of Yourass!
Hatespark the Tiny
Orphaned Felbat
Everliving Spore

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » August 2nd, 2017, 5:49 pm

Milotha wrote:Yeah, there is a class of RNG pets that caused me grief

1. Spineclaw Crab
2. Mr Pinchy
3. Lanticore Spawnling
4. Crawling Claw
5. Both Darkmoon Pet Battle Pets
6. Eye of Inquistion
7. Kovok/Son of Animus
8. Knockoff Blingtron
9. Seaborn Spore
10. Aqua Strider

Those that I gave up on and just bought without trying for:
Darkmoon Rabbit
Droplet of Yourass!
Hatespark the Tiny
Orphaned Felbat
Everliving Spore
I was gifted the Everliving Spore <3 and the Orphaned Felbat dropped my very first cache, I traded for many of the others. I THINK I traded for my current Hatespark, but I did manage to get three to drop, I just gifted them to people for Christmas that year....

I found a Spineclaw Crab on Illidan for 110K today....but I don't have that kind of gold on that server, and it sold, so boo hoo. Seriously considering buying wow tokens for cash and stashing the gold on some higher pop servers in case that one comes available again....the ones on my server are going for close to 500K....I may have to start farming again....ugh, I hate farming that stupid thing....
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Caesarromanus
Pet Score:13056
BattleTag®:CaesarRomanu#1363
Realm:Dark Iron-us

Post by Caesarromanus » August 2nd, 2017, 8:28 pm

I got my Knockoff Blingtron by doing the alternative quest: Collect 125,000 gold.

Vhale
MVP
Pet Score:10441
Realm:Durotan-us

Post by Vhale » August 8th, 2017, 7:32 pm

The worst thing about Rarity is it tells you how many attempts you've made and failed.
:(

I may give up on it but the last one I saw listed on my server was 450k. No ty.

Milotha
Top Rater

Post by Milotha » August 9th, 2017, 9:16 am

Vhale wrote:The worst thing about Rarity is it tells you how many attempts you've made and failed.
:(

I may give up on it but the last one I saw listed on my server was 450k. No ty.
I know the feeling of the rarity despair. Mine got reset and it was nice to be reset to zero for these. Bear hugs and hang in there. Maybe some kind soul will post one on your realm at a reasonable price.