Worth of Darkmoon Rabbit

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Kobashi
Pet Score:3109
BattleTag®:Bangbang#1944
Realm:Shadowmoon-us
Worth of Darkmoon Rabbit

Post by Kobashi » December 13th, 2012, 10:27 am

I am not sure I am posting this in the correct part of the forums. If I am not, feel free to delete this.

I have a Darkmoon Rabbit from before the expansion and just realized I have not touched it at all in pet battles because I don't particularly like how it looks. I was thinking of trading it for a TCG pet, but before I make a thread in the trade forum, I want to know what would be an appropriate trade for it. I really want a Ethereal Soul Trader, but that is probably not a legitimate trade, but what about one of the kites? Thanks.

Morrior
Pet Score:6758
Realm:Hellscream-us

Re: Worth of Darkmoon Rabbit

Post by Morrior » December 13th, 2012, 11:30 am

I've traded on a few servers and while most of them wanted gold for the pet. I have seen the DM Rabbit go anywhere from 15KG to 150KG.

I ended up watching a buddy of mine trade for one, but he ended up trading a Lando's KT, Lando's XT, Legion Eye, Half of the argent tournament pets (think 5 or 6) and some misc holiday pets that the other person wanted.

I valued his trade at somewhere around 75KG-100KG.

I personally would never pay that much for a pet, unless it had a serious advantage over others.

Emrys
Top Rater
Pet Score:2695
Realm:Arygos-us

Post by Emrys » December 13th, 2012, 12:30 pm

Pet value greatly depends on the person that desires the pet. Some are willing to pay more. All you can do is post what you want, perhaps saying you are willing to negotiate, and see what happens. Good luck!

Aislinge
MVP
Pet Score:4299
BattleTag®:Aislinge#1549
Realm:Dath'Remar-us

Post by Aislinge » December 28th, 2012, 8:54 am

His value is dropping rapidly. I have seen it listed on two separate servers for between 20k and 35k fairly consistently. It'll really depend on what the market is like and whether you're willing to move him to another server to trade. I can tell you Bonechewer has some Ethereal Traders on the AH atm for around 120k but when the Rabbit's only going for 35k on the same server, you might have some serious wheeling and dealing to do to make up the difference.

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12575
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Talmar » December 28th, 2012, 1:35 pm

I bought mine for 60k. There isn't a huge raiding population on my server and many times DMF will come and go and the rabbit never even gets attacked.

If you take the time to level it to 25 that may increase how much you get for it.

Oceanaia
Top Rater
Pet Score:5376
BattleTag®:Oceanaia#1971
Realm:Darrowmere-us

Post by Oceanaia » December 28th, 2012, 6:11 pm

I bought my server first Rabbit for 50k. He originally wanted 80, but I was able to talk him down :D I did see one recently in the ah for 60k, not sure if it sold tho.