Albino Buzzard

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Prudene
Top Rater
Pet Score:5067
Realm:Caelestrasz-us
Albino Buzzard

Post by Prudene » June 12th, 2017, 12:16 am

I am so disheartened by the rgn of this pet... it is now my 600 odd battle for it, and have not had it drop yet. I bought one on AH, and am still persevering hoping for a drop so that I can sell it to recoup the gold I spent.. what is it with Blizz that this just goes on and on.. its a hopeless mess...

I find I am playing WoW less and less.

pets are hideous to get. I long for the times when we could just go into an area and battle for what we wanted...

Cahlyn
Top Rater
Pet Score:11246
BattleTag®:Cahlyn#2230
Realm:Nordrassil-eu

Re: Albino Buzzard

Post by Cahlyn » June 12th, 2017, 5:58 am

I feel your pain. I have done this battle every day since day 1 and I still haven't had a drop. I'm not giving up though, as I refuse to be beaten by a flipping make believe buzzard!

One day, one day it will be ours and I'll still be farming for Invincible..yep. For the rest of my life.

Prudene
Top Rater
Pet Score:5067
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Prudene » June 12th, 2017, 7:12 am

that made me laugh out loud.. ty

Milotha
Top Rater
Pet Score:5471
BattleTag®:milotha#1158
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Milotha » June 12th, 2017, 8:14 am

You are not alone in the no drop group. We know your pain. It seems things either drop the first time or the 1000th. I wish I had a spare one to give to you.

Yarl
Pet Score:5773
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Yarl » June 12th, 2017, 9:39 am

Think happy thoughts and level something with the quest.
That way you arent just looking for the buzzard but leveling something in a different way.

Mastr
MVP
Pet Score:14000
Realm:Burning Blade-us

Post by Mastr » June 12th, 2017, 12:04 pm

Your struggle is real. I parked a level 100 alt there and only did that quest every day.

He didn't get a buzzard till he was 106!

It will drop..... eventually

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Maizing » June 12th, 2017, 12:22 pm

This makes me feel bad. I have gotten at least half a dozen Albino Buzzards just by parking a leveling alt there.

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » June 12th, 2017, 5:56 pm

I've also had no luck yet. I've leveled TWO level 100's to 104 and now have a low low alt parked there, gaining half a level per day! :lol:

I refuse to pay what these things are selling for on the AH.
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Shashos
Pet Score:13727
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Shashos » June 12th, 2017, 9:49 pm

Prudene wrote:I am so disheartened by the rgn of this pet... it is now my 600 odd battle for it, and have not had it drop yet. I bought one on AH, and am still persevering hoping for a drop so that I can sell it to recoup the gold I spent.. what is it with Blizz that this just goes on and on.. its a hopeless mess...

pets are hideous to get. I long for the times when we could just go into an area and battle for what we wanted...
Yep, I feel ya. I bought mine after frustration set in. Now I just keep an alt logged out there and pull him out once a day to try and get one to actually drop. :|

Ligament
Pet Score:6013
BattleTag®:ligament#1221
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Ligament » June 20th, 2017, 8:12 am

Prudene wrote:I am so disheartened by the rgn of this pet... it is now my 600 odd battle for it, and have not had it drop yet. I bought one on AH, and am still persevering hoping for a drop so that I can sell it to recoup the gold I spent.. what is it with Blizz that this just goes on and on.. its a hopeless mess...

600 odd battles on a once daily fight? Even if you had two accounts, that's still not enough time.

Waynebrady
Top Rater
Pet Score:13904
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Waynebrady » June 20th, 2017, 3:15 pm

Ligament wrote:

600 odd battles on a once daily fight? Even if you had two accounts, that's still not enough time.
I believe the Albino Buzzard came out around October 25th. That's about 8 months, if we figure 30 days in a month, that puts us around 240 possible attempts on a single account. If you double that, 480 for 2 accounts.

Peterc
Pet Score:5382
Realm:Outland-eu

Post by Peterc » June 20th, 2017, 3:42 pm

However many attempts - this only takes a couple of minutes a day and can be used to level a char. Plus the pet can be traded. One of (too many) RNG rewards in action but not much of an issue imo.

Peterc

Ligament
Pet Score:6013
BattleTag®:ligament#1221
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Ligament » June 21st, 2017, 10:51 am

Waynebrady wrote:
Ligament wrote:

I believe the Albino Buzzard came out around October 25th. That's about 8 months, if we figure 30 days in a month, that puts us around 240 possible attempts on a single account. If you double that, 480 for 2 accounts.
So you're saying he has 3 accounts he's been doing this on. Got it. Doubt it, but got it.