Share pet collecting news and advice.
Milotha
Top Rater
Pet Score:5471
BattleTag®:milotha#1158
Realm:Silver Hand-us
PVP Bonus Weekend

Post by Milotha » March 20th, 2017, 4:23 pm

Wishing all of those going for the prestige pets a good pvp bonus weekend grind. I'm starting to lose my sanity in the small number of matches I've done, but I have nearly gotten 4/5th a prestige level. Going to name this pet PITA when I get him. Fight on my fellow pet battlers and if you see a noob paladin running around like a chicken with her head cut off, it's probably me.

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Re: PVP Bonus Weekend

Post by Mehetabel » March 21st, 2017, 3:35 am

Right there with you! :lol:

I have done a fair bit of pvp over the years as my OH loves it but this is still a hard slog! But we're all mad and will do anything for pets so . . . :lol:
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Hearte
MVP
Pet Score:13912
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Hearte » March 21st, 2017, 10:24 am

So glad I picked DH for my alt Prestige 7 grind for the Horde gruntling. They are insanely easy to play, and stacking Mastery gives you tons of extra speed, which is nice for breezing through WQs. Normally I just do one arena skirmish win per day for the daily bonus, but I was doing one BG win this week as well. Definitely helped bump the honor up. Very nearly at the halfway point for Prestige. It's going to be so weird not playing this alt when it's all over, but wow, it will be such a huge relief. Here's hoping that Blizzard does not add more Prestige pets...ever.

Milotha
Top Rater

Post by Milotha » May 3rd, 2017, 6:05 am

Took a break from the grind. Back out this weekend. Someone asked if they could follow me around as their pet. Looks around ... follow me in pvp to your doom. Double cherry it's Orphan time too. Good luck again all. May you evade all the toxic comments and devour your foes.

Milotha
Top Rater

Post by Milotha » May 5th, 2017, 9:07 am

I've reached the snarky reply stage to the screaming in pvp. This pet prestige rank 6 needs a name that reflects the sanity lost to achieve it. I am not a pvper. I informed the last guy that that that was screaming at us that we are all retards and should quit and uninstall 'We only play to annoy you.' We won the game. I don't even know why he was screaming.

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » May 8th, 2017, 5:42 am

Milotha, I had a similar experience last night. OH and I were in a BG and this warrior died and immediately started insulting the healers (of which I was one), saying he's never seen such sucky healers before. Every time he died, the insults came . . . "healers you suck" or "these are the WORST healers in the world!" and so on.

The funniest thing was that we were all pumping out crazy hps, particularly the druid on our team, we were in the lead for the entire BG . . . and we won it by a country mile. If that was his idea of an awful BG I'd hate to see him in a REALLY bad one! :roll: :lol: :lol:
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » May 8th, 2017, 8:21 am

I need to admit.
I was stupid to ignore these events and claim they aren't for me completely.

A guildie has been farming Prestige for artifact skin and helped me to get through School of Hard Knocks and weekly objective even though eventually he was done with them faster than me. It turned out to be fun once I stopped to worry about mistakes or bad luck and we kept queueing, getting in result enough honor points to get us both to lvl 50. Thank you!

Our server is very cheap when it comes to AH prices, so giving away a mere [pet]Winter Rageling[/pet] feels a bit meager. :(

On the complainers, oh well, there were several of them! But they always sounded too funny to have anyone react to them.
I don't think that a random insult generator could be sober enough to present actual organisational skills! :lol:

Fun moments: in Temple of Kotmogu, standing behind a column with the orb and remaining unnoticed for at least 30 seconds.
Or this episode about the WSG brawl bonuses: the other hunter was wondering how on Azeroth he was supposed to benefit from death grip. Some matches later, I managed to grip the enemy flag carrier, that was fleeing through the gauntlet, back to the armed base. :P
Last edited by Paladance on May 8th, 2017, 8:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Milotha
Top Rater

Post by Milotha » May 8th, 2017, 8:40 am

Mehetabel wrote:Milotha, I had a similar experience last night. OH and I were in a BG and this warrior died and immediately started insulting the healers (of which I was one), saying he's never seen such sucky healers before. Every time he died, the insults came . . . "healers you suck" or "these are the WORST healers in the world!" and so on.

The funniest thing was that we were all pumping out crazy hps, particularly the druid on our team, we were in the lead for the entire BG . . . and we won it by a country mile. If that was his idea of an awful BG I'd hate to see him in a REALLY bad one! :roll: :lol: :lol:
Hugs. Being a healer in bgs can be such a trying experience. I used to heal a ton until I met my breaking point. It was an AB, and one guy kept screaming about how crappy the healers were. I was the only healer in the bg. He kept screaming at me for not healing him. He was a mines and I was at lm. Still not certain how I was supposed to be in two places at once. He kept this up for the whole bg and then afterwards made an alt to scream at me. I never queued as healer again. Everytime I join a bg and there are no healers horde side, I think I must not be the only one that feels that way.

So, on behalf of the silent majority. Thanks for healing. Sorry for the horrible asshats.

Hope you get your pets soon.

Milotha
Top Rater

Post by Milotha » May 8th, 2017, 8:42 am

Paladance wrote:I need to admit.
I was stupid to ignore these events and claim they aren't for me completely.

A guildie has been farming Prestige for artifact skin and helped me to get through School of Hard Knocks and weekly objective even though eventually he was done with them faster than me. It turned out to be fun once I stopped to worry about mistakes or bad luck and we kept queueing, getting in result enough honor points to get us both to lvl 50. Thank you!

Our server is very cheap when it comes to AH prices, so giving away a mere [pet]Winter Rageling[/pet] feels a bit meager. :(

On the complainers, oh well, there were several of them! But they always sounded too funny to have anyone react to them.
I don't think that a random insult generator could be sober enough to present actual organisational skills! :lol:

Fun moments: in Temple of Kotmogu, standing behind a column with the orb and remaining unnoticed for at least 30 seconds.
Or this episode about the WSG brawl bonuses: the other hunter was wondering how in the Azeroth he was supposed to benefit from death grip. Some matches later, I managed to grip the enemy flag carrier, that was fleeing through the gauntlet, back to the armed base. :P
Grats on your Hard Knocks, that one can be brutal. I got really lucky when I did mine long ago. Hope you had some fun and are hooked for the prestige 6 pet :)
Last edited by Milotha on May 8th, 2017, 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » May 8th, 2017, 8:52 am

Quoting, eh, quoting, I've made an embarassing typo and can't defend myself! :oops:
EDIT: Thank you :D

I still have some toons to level, and with PvP changing every expansion I'm still very doubtful whether it's really viable to make prestige boons a goal.
Last edited by Paladance on May 8th, 2017, 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Milotha
Top Rater

Post by Milotha » May 8th, 2017, 11:34 am

Paladance wrote:Quoting, eh, quoting, I've made an embarassing typo and can't defend myself! :oops:

I still have some toons to level, and with PvP changing every expansion I'm still very doubtful whether it's really viable to make prestige boons a goal.
Fixed :)