fight night pet battles (world quests)

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Petemoss
Pet Score:13235
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu
fight night pet battles (world quests)

Post by Petemoss » April 18th, 2017, 3:39 am

I wonder if I'm missing something cos I have not yet had a fight night pet world quest appear ,any comments appreciated

Jesjbrown
MVP
Pet Score:4219
Realm:Garona-us

Re: fight night pet battles (world quests)

Post by Jesjbrown » April 18th, 2017, 6:13 am

I assume you're talking about the pet battle world quests that pop up in Dalaran. Be sure you're tracking pet battle world quests. Otherwise it may just be RNG. Only 3 pet quests are up each day, fewer if you haven't quested all the way through. I've been waiting for a couple of them to be available for what feels like forever.

Petemoss

Post by Petemoss » April 18th, 2017, 7:48 am

I havnt seen one at all although I am getting 3 pet quests each day but not had any of the Dalaran quests ,but thanks anyway

Mirith
Pet Score:11678
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Mirith » April 18th, 2017, 9:33 am

I have only seen 1 or 2 in the past few weeks, but I have seen them.

Petemoss

Post by Petemoss » April 18th, 2017, 1:37 pm

Thanks for responses I will just have to keep waiting ,it just seemed strange that there are 6 or 7 fight night battles and I havnt seen any, wondered if I was missing some action or other that I should have made thanks again

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » April 18th, 2017, 1:42 pm

You're right that some quests require additional action, but Dalaran Pet Tournament isn't one of them.

And the WQ schedule is global. Everyone has experienced the same situation these days. :) There is a time difference between EU and US so the situation isn't identical but quests in general are mirrored.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » April 18th, 2017, 5:00 pm

Are you actually going to the Dala pet arena? Are you using quest addons?

I find some days my World Quest Tracker doesn't show Dala pet quest. I'm not sure if the problem is with the addon or the game. I remember a few months ago I thought it was that game that wasn't listing the quest, but I just made a note not to trust my map.

Mirith
Pet Score:11678
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Mirith » April 19th, 2017, 3:32 pm

I also think they changed the schedule on stuff. Early on in the expansion, it seemed like these were up all of the time. Now it seems like they tried to even stuff out, and possibly overdid it. It used to be that a lot of the Suramar ones were never up, and

I want to say that one of the 3 pet WQ is now always on Broken Shore, and thus cuts down on the other ones up. Right now I only see 3 up on my phone (not the best method of telling), One broken shore and 2 other ones, neither in Dalaran.

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » April 19th, 2017, 7:18 pm

WELCOME TO RNG. THE DALARAN ONES USE TO BE UP ALWAYS BEFORE BUT NOW IT SEEMS THE SURAMAR ONES ARE UP MORE AND THEY NEVER WERE BEFORE. IT IS JUST A GAME OF WAITING I AM SO GLAD I AM DONE WITH THAT RNG FOR AN ACHIEVEMENT IS DUMB

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » April 19th, 2017, 7:58 pm

Mirith wrote:I want to say that one of the 3 pet WQ is now always on Broken Shore, and thus cuts down on the other ones up. Right now I only see 3 up on my phone (not the best method of telling), One broken shore and 2 other ones, neither in Dalaran.
The current daily schedule for pet battle WQs is 3 in Broken Isles (which includes Suramar and Dalaran) and 1 in Broken Isles SHORE. Argh!
Last edited by Peanutty on April 20th, 2017, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Petemoss

Post by Petemoss » April 20th, 2017, 9:37 am

I have just found heliosus in dalaran ,but it was not showing on my world map i only found it when i flew over it , also there where 3 normal pet world quests elsewhere in addition to the one in Dalaran . So it appears that you have to go and check if one is up each day in Dala !Thanks for all the info !!

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » April 20th, 2017, 10:09 am

Petemoss wrote:I have just found heliosus in dalaran ,but it was not showing on my world map i only found it when i flew over it , also there where 3 normal pet world quests elsewhere in addition to the one in Dalaran . So it appears that you have to go and check if one is up each day in Dala !Thanks for all the info !!
What "3 normal pet world quests" do you have up, because I only have FN:Helios, Fragment of Fire and Omnitron Defense System, but it sounds like you have 4.. All of them show up on map.

And then ofcource the Madam Viciosa on Broken Shore but Broken Shore is not tied to the normal rotation...

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » April 20th, 2017, 1:10 pm

Wait, wait, wait.
Let's not overcomplicate it.

3 quests show up in any of these areas: Dalaran, Azsuna, Val'sharah, Highmountain, Stormheim, Suramar. Neither of these is more likely than another, though sometimes one area can have two of them. Yes, Suramar used to be treated separately, but it was eventually merged.
Capturing/defeating a wild pet also belongs here if that kind of quest is up.

And there is the Broken Shore quest that is separate -- the fourth one.

On the World Quest Tracker -- indeed it used to skip Dalaran quests (tournament or work orders) in the general Broken Isles map.
Download the most recent version of the addon to have them included. :)

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » April 20th, 2017, 3:05 pm

Or just turn off the WQ addons. I don't see any need for it, the default UI shows everything you need to know and I've only seen people have problems with addons. I know someone who missed a week of legion invasions because of their WQ addon hiding them.

Petemoss

Post by Petemoss » April 20th, 2017, 3:20 pm

I had pets put out fires in valshara