Algalon A Celestial Invitation - Stardust Elfuego's Strat

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Elfuego
Pet Score:3958
Realm:Moon Guard-us
Algalon A Celestial Invitation - Stardust Elfuego's Strat

Post by Elfuego » April 4th, 2017, 6:37 pm

Hey Guys, Elfuego back in the forums again! This time with some help for anyone who is having trouble with Algalon. At first glance, this guys crew is pretty tough! Theres really only one threat here though and that's his First pet dragon Comet.

Team: Bonkers S/S, Broom S/S, and Emerald Proto-Whelp.

Getting the strat down for the dragon was the funnest challange for me here, he hits your front pet AND your team hella hard. I started out with Tornado Punch. Alot of the time it was a safe way to do alot of early damage, as the few attempts I put in it rarely stunned him. After punch, it was Jab, to tempo off the 2 amped attacks he gets from his first ability. From here its Dodge. Because the monkey is S/S the dodge will count for the next 2 rounds. As Tornado punch comes off CD, its time to use it again. Heres the Switch. Swap pets into the Broom.

The broom has a unique ability called Sweep, it forces your opponents highest health pet in for battle, which will be Constelantus. This is actualy quite easy, its a waiting game. Once the Star pig swaps in, switch the broom to your ever trusty Emerald Proto-Whelp. You want Breath, Ancient Blessing, and Emerald Dream. Here its not even worth attacking as this pet heals off wish so much. Its just timing Dream and Blessing untill theres 1 round Left. I swapped the monkey back in to keep the Protowhelp at full health. Metero goes off, kills the monkey and star pig. If the dragons still around you can se the broom to finish it off. As it goes down, your left with a full health Proto whelp and a low broom. spam brooms abilities untill it goes down then just bring the whelp in and ride the Ancient blessing and Emerald Dream CD cycle and attack with Breath.. GO FORTH, STARTDUST AWAITS!

And Algalon... GETS OWNED!!

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Re: Algalon A Celestial Invitation - Stardust Elfuego's Stra

Post by Jerebear » April 5th, 2017, 5:45 pm

Elfuego!!

It's been a long time. Glad to see you back in action. Are you back to making videos?

I wish I could try out your strat. Alas, I already have the bunny, but hopefully it can help out some others!
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Elfuego
Pet Score:3958
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Re: Algalon A Celestial Invitation - Stardust Elfuego's Stra

Post by Elfuego » April 5th, 2017, 9:54 pm

hey Jerebear! Yes, I am making a slow return. I hadnt realized that It was a one shot johny and really should have recorded the strategy. I think blizzard should make him a random daily as it has alot of rng in the mix and could give people a very good idea of how to control pet swaps and timing!